Chapter 10 - The Things We Don't Say

Ok so all I have to say for this is WOW! Since the last chappie this story has gotten over 120 views and 30 votes! I AM SO FRIKIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW! All i am going to say is thank you SO much! Can I just say 'Moments' is just the best Niam song EVER! I cry when ever I hear it!

I wanna thank and dedicate this chappie to @Kjmonkey for not only being an awesome gal, but also for making the new cover for the book! You like? Well I like very much so TANKIES @Kjmonkey ! Your such a babe love you!

P.S. This leads straight on from the last chappie!

Chapter 10 - The Things We Don't Say

------------------------------------------------------

Liam P.O.V.

"Niall Wait!" I shouted after the blond irish who was jumping into a cab.

He didn't wait, so before the cab driver drove off, I jumped in behind Ni and closed the door.

"Ni, listen what I said before about caring about you but not knowing if that was enough and loving you but not being able to, and about WANTING to but not wanting to at the same time, I -" The words rushed out my mouth like word vomit but before I could finish Ni interrupted me -

"Look Liam, I get it ok? I know you love me and I - er - I do love you but your right it's not enough, we could never be together. Especially after what just happened in there."

I feel so horrible. I do believe what I said but I never wanted to hurt him. Why does this all have to be so confusing?

I grabbed his hands which were resting at his sides and looked straight into his mesmerising bright blue eyes for the first time since we got back.

"Ni you can't quit, If not for me then for the fans! For the rest of the boys!"

I saw his face soften and his cold stare turn warm at my plea. Do I really have that much of an effect on him? Cute....

"Li, I dunno, I mean, I just don;t know if i can cope with being on that tour bus and being in a different place everyday... i'm not sure I can do it!"

Was he really so scared? He never told me.... he always seemed so excited for the tour!

"What if I'm not good enough?" He muttered.

I grabbed his chin and forced his head up to look at me -

"Listen here Horan, you are the most amazing, talented, cute, funny, crazy adorable people I have had, and probably will ever have, the pleasure of knowing! You are more than good enough so don't you ever think otherwise!

"Liam don't" Niall looked away from me again but I wasn't going to give up! I pulled his face up to mine and pressed my lips to his. I didn't push my tongue forward to lick his lip or slightly open my mouth like i normally would, i just pressed me lips against his, letting all my love for him pass though me.

Niall didn't kiss back, he just sat there and let it happen, it was that moment that I knew I had lost him and all because of my stupid big mouth!

Eventually I pulled away and suddenly felt a sharp pain across my cheek.

"Don't ever. Do that again!" Niall spat at me, pushing me away. The taxi had stopped at a red light so Niall quickly jumped out and ran off, slamming the door in my face.

What have I done?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Niall P.O.V.

I didn't sleep that night. I can't believe I hit Liam!

I ended up crashing on my mate Mike's sofa, he didn't ask questions, just invited me in and let me sleep.