Chapter 2 - Boys Will Be Boys

Hey there! I know the last chapter was quite short and slow going but i have some really great things planned! If you stick with me then you'll probs end up hating me but I promise it's going to get VERY interesting ;) Also my writing will get better 9ver time so bare with! :)

I've decided that I'm gonna keep writing and uploading till about chapter 10 cos i just love writing so much! :) please please please vote and comment cos it helps so much! Love you and remember keep calm and ship Niam!!! Xx

Chapter 2 - Boys Will Be Boys

-----------------

Louis P.O.V

I walked into the house with Harry feeling extremely mean.... Niall and Liam were cuddled up on the sofa just like they always were - except this time they were both asleep. I looked at Harry and he looked at me, I could tell he was thinking what I was.

That's one of the main reasons I love that boy. He just gets me. It's like he is perfectly in tune with my brain. That and the fact that he is incredibly sexy!

"You go round the other side I ordered" He grinned.

"Wait -" I said as I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of them to put on twitter.#NIAMISREAL #NIAM FOREVER!

I walked over and lent down in front of Niall - "Ready?" I asked Harry.

"Ready..." He looked at me and I looked at him, this was going to be priceless.

"1.... 2..... 3!"

At the same time we both screamed at the top of our voices 'COKLEDOODLEDOOO'

It was wayyy better than I expected! Liam jumped awake and let go of Niall who fell on the floor and woke up shouting.

"WHAAT THE HELLL?!" Niall shouted and glared at me and Harry - we legged it to the bedroom we were sharing; laughing all the way.

"That was hilarious!" Harry laughed

"They are gonna be so pissed off!" I grinned back at him. It was so totally worth the shit that they would probably give us.

I fell onto the bed and giggled hysterically, the look on Niall's face!

Harry looked over at me, trying to be serious but he just couldn't pull it off. I don't know how long we were rolling around laughing but it must have been a while 'cos soon my head started to hurt from all the hysteria....

"LOUIS! HARRY! YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

Niall ran into the room (damn, should have locked the door) and jumped on us - shortly followed by Liam. This should be interesting.

We were soon in an all out war - Niall picked up a pillow and hit me with it, Liam tackled Harry and Harry tickled Liam. I grapped another pillow and began fighting Nialler with it.

I saw Liam pull out of Harrys grip and he suddenly lunged at me. Wow he really was protective over Niall. Liam was on top of me, pining me to the ground. Niall was holding Harry of and Harry was struggling against Niall's grip. For a small irish lad he was really quite strong.

I could see the muscles in Liam's arms flex and his chest tighten.... his abs clearly visible through his tight shirt. What? Just because I love Harry, doesn't mean I can't appreciate another guys very sexy body!

Out of the corner of my eyed I saw Niall looking at Liam with his mouth practically drooling... could he be anymore obvious?

"Give in." Liam laughed at my failed attempts to get free from his grasp.