Chapter 14 - I Look To You

Hey Guys :D I'm feeling sort of sad :( I'm really worried about the boys, is it just me or do they seem so sad? They are so distant and Liam's going mental! #Worring :( Seriously though if anymore people start talking trash about my boys I'm gonna go crazy mofo loco on their asses (and i've got the t-shirt for it) anyway yeah this is my fave chappie cos it's the first scene idea i had for this story and it's what inspired it :D Enjoy and don't cry!... I've don't enough of that for all of us....

The song is 'I Look To You' by the one and only Whitney Houston - god rest her beautiful soul. Despite her faults she was an incredible person and the world loved her so much <3 Her voice will always live on. However I chose to put the 'glee' version in because it is very raw an emotional and the way it's sung much better fits the feelings i want to give in this chapter - obviously feel free to listen to the original Whitney version (or any other version there are loads of reat covers - the message is still the same) 'cos that is amazing xx
This song seriously makes me cry so much. You have to listen to it on repeat whilst reading this next chappie! The gif is hands down the sweetest Niam moment of all time <3 Also goes well with the song i think :) 

Read on lovelies XxXxXx

Chapter 14 - I Look to You
--------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V.

"Liam. Don't. Just Don't." I cried as he tenderly caressed my cheek.

"Niall - please, what's wrong? Please tell me, it's killing me! I'm here for you Ni, whatever it is, i'm here and i'm not going anywhere!" His big warm chocolate brown eyes melted my heart and for the minute he gazed at me - I forgot to breath so I looked away to spare myself more pain. "Look at me. Niall. Look at me." He spoke and I did. "I'm here." He said, looking deep into my soul and letting me know he loves me as I love him.

But he doesn't know that. 

"I, I can't Liam. It's too hard. I can't do this." I turned away from him and kicking my feet into the sand I made to walk away but a strong hand grasped my shoulder.

"Niall!" The exasperated voice brethed over the back of my neck and chill's ran all over my body. I wish he would stop doing this to me! 

"YOU SAID WE COULD NEVER BE TOGETHER! YOU SAID WE HAD TO BE JUST FRIENDS.YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME! YOU BROKE MY HEART LIAM!" I broke down in anger and spun around to face him. "You're the problem Liam. You. It's always you!" My voice was now a harsh whisper because it that moment I wanted him to hurt as I was. Fell the pain I do. Care as much as I do.

"What are you talking about Ni?!" Liam's voice raised in pitch and he pointed at me - "You're the one who couldn't admit you're feelings! You're the one who led me on and made me think you cared! You're the one who broke MY heart!" Tears streamed down Liam's face and the overwhelming feeling of guilt nearly brought me to my knees but he still continued:

"I told you we should just be friends to spare ME the pain! Because i thought it would be better for the band and for us! I told you I didn't love you because I knew it was the only way you would believe me if i said i didn't want to be with you! Of course I love Niall! I always have and I always will! Nothing will ever change that! I know you can't feel the same and that's ok! Really I don't mind, so long as you're next to me I will always love you! [Another incredible Whitney song]

I looked at him - exasperated. How could he not know I don't care about him? He has to know at least that! 

"I don't know what to do anymore Ni! I'm all out of idea's, you've gotta help me here!" Liam continued, now pleading with me.

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and he looked straight back into my crying blue ones. "What do you want Liam? What do you want me to say to that?!" I half cried, half shouted.

" I want you to say you feel the same! I want you to say i'm your everything like you are mine! I want you to want to never let me go. I want you to need me!" I looked at Liam, shocked by his honesty and the painful truth that deep down, I already knew. "I want you to love me." He whispered.

I looked at him, his beautiful face. The adorable frown lines that lay on his forehead; his brunette slighty quiffed up hair and is plump, delicate and comforting lips, his rosy cheeks with slight facial hair that he was trying to grow.

"But I do love you Liam! How can you not see that?! I tried telling you that day but then Simon called and we had to go back! Then all those pictures and what you said..... I thought maybe I could try and get over it, get over you but I can't! No matter how hard I try, you have this pull on me, you're an addiction that I can't and don't want to control! You're the person I want by my side till the very end. Through thick and thin I want you Liam!"

I stepped closer to him and spoke gently  -

"I'd say you are my everything, the reason my heart beats, the reason my heart stops beating! I'd say you are  my everything but then I'd be lying! Because Liam, you're not my everything. You ARE everything! You are the only person who takes my breath away but at the same time gives me life and i'm still trying to understand how that could be! You are breath and life and hope and love and lust; you are EVERYTHING I love! The way you walk with that sexy sawg of yours! You're incredible, beautiful, sexy, deep, mesmerising voice! The way your eyes crinkle when you smile! Your eyes! You're warm, inviting, chocolate brown eyes! You are everything I want and when I look at you, I see the future! The only future I want, OUR future! You complete me Liam - everytime I look at you, I know everything is going to be okay and I know i'm safe!"

I was on a roll now and nothing was going to stop me from expressing my love for this boy xcept for death itself, and even then I would find my way back to him. Like a humming bird Liam is my everything.

"It hurts Liam. It physically hurts me how much I love you! My heart races, my muscles ache, my head pounds and every part of my body screams you're name! With every touch my body shudders and lightning runs through me! It's corny as hell but it's true! I am filled with nothing but love for you Liam James Payne! I would do anything to be with you! I will move mountians! I will fight and I will kill. I will die a thousnad times and it will be worth it beacuse I know we will always find each other! I hate the universe for trying to tear us apart! I hate everything that isn't YOU!" 

I was back to shouting now but I didn't care. I will scream about my love for this boy if that's what it takes for him to know just how much I love him.

"I LOVE YOU LIAM JAMES AND IF YOU DON'T SEE THAT THEN I WIL-" His lips cut me off and I drowned in the feeling that is his arms around me. This wasn't like any other kisses we had every shared. This is pure love. Pure passion. Complete lust and need. His hands ran down mt back and every nerve in my body screamed and ached for more. It was all a bit hazy and rushed, but it was the best kiss I had ever had. I couldn't think straight but what I did know - is that in that moment I loved him more than I ever had before, and he loved me back.
_________________________________________________________________________

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSSS I'VE HAD THAT WRITEN FOR SO LONG AND IT'S GREAT TO FINALLY GET IT OUT THERE! I KNOW IT'S THE FRICKIN CORNIEST THINKG EVER BUT COME ON, ITS SWEET RIGHT?! ARGHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO MANY FEEEELLS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT AND I DIDNT DISSAPOINT TOO MUCH! DON'T WORRY THOUGH THIS ISN'T THE END, I STILL HAVE A FEW THINGS PLANNED AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING WITH ZAYN DONT WE?! Oh and of corse more niam and larry fluff ;) 

Okay so i always feel like me A/N's go on for ever and they are just long boring rants that no one reads so i'm just going to stop this right here :D love you guys so much i'm so thankful for all the reads and votes and comments! XxXxXxXx