Chapter 5 - The Morning After

The last chapter was so shit I'm so sorry :( *Walks over to the wall and repeatedly hits head against it*

I hope this chapter will make things more interesting? Please tell me what you think and comment and Vote and whatnot! I'll always answer inbox! Enjoy! XxXxXx

Chapter 5 - The Morning After

------------------------------------------

Zayn P.O.V.

I had been in a deep sleep when the sound of raised voices and confusion woke me up. If there's nothing I hate more than being woken up from a deep sleep.

I turned over to flick on the lamp, my ears twitched as I tried to make out what was being said. I couldn't; it was one big shouting match and it was coming from Ni and Liam's room. What the hell was going on?

I made my way out of my room, still just in my boxers, and went into Ni and Liam's room where Louis, Harry and Niall were having a shouting match. All i could make out that was being said was things like -

"Don't deny it Ni."

and

"What do you mean finally?"

and

"What do you mean they were kissing?"

Hold up hold up, who was kissing?!

"What's all the noise about?" I asked - I didn't get an answer...

I looked at Liam who was looking at Louis like he wanted to rip his throat out.... I didn't really blame him. Whatever was going on, Louis was obviously the cause of it and he wouldn't shut up.

Niall suddenly shouted at the top of his voice - "WHAT DO YU MEAN FINALLY?!"

Me and Harry stopped talking and we all looked at Louis who finally looked at Liam.

"Well.... You two like each other right?....." What?

I looked at Liam who just stood there dumbfounded, what's Lou talking about?....

We all looked at him, the silence growing more awkward by the moment, Liam scratched the back of his neck, he was nervous. It was obvious from a mile off.

, Harry, Zayn, I think you should leave. It's late and we're all tired. We will talk about this tomorrow." The emotion was gone from his voice. That's when you know Li is upset. When he says something but it's not really him - just a sad shadow version of him.

We did as we were told, sensing the tension, and walked out. I grabbed Louis and pinned him against the wall.

"What the hell was all that about Lou?!"

"Nothing.." He mumbled and pulled away from me. Okay so I have a bit of a temper....

We all made our way back to our rooms but for some reason I just couldn't sleep. What was happening between Li and Niall? Throughout the two years we had been together so far, we've all developed 6th senses as to how the other feels, but Li and Niall's bound is special. Unbreakable.

Well at least I hoped it was because I've never seen Liam happier than when he's with Niall. There's something about those two thats just right.

I was about to turn out me light when I heard someone come out of their room and head into the kitchen. Shit was going down and no one was telling me why. I didn't like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------