Chapter 4 - Won't You Love Me?

Well..... I hope you lot don't hate me tooo much after this chapter! Go on and read and you'll know what i'm talking about! As always please please please vote and comment! Love you! XxXxXx

WARNING: SOME BOYxBOY KISSING LATER ON SO IF YOU NO LIKEY I JUST SKIP TO THE END - I WILL PUT A AN BEFORE IT!

Chapter 4 - Won't You Love Me?

---------------------------------------------

Liam P.O.V.

I looked into his electric blue eyes and he looked back. He didn't look away, he didn't say anything. We just lay there, holding hands and staring into each others eyes. I love how we can do this and it not be awkward. I love how we just understand each other. I love him.

I began to realise that we were gradually getting closer, our foreheads were nearly touching and I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. Was he moving in? What was that look in his eyes? What was happening?

"Niall what are we doing?" I am so confused.... conflicted even.

I accepted him to pull away but instead he just shushed me.... Niall never 'shushes' anyone. By now our lips were almost touching and our body's were pressing together. Was this really happening? It's what i've always dreamed of but I never actually thought this would happen. What would happen if I kissed him? All I had to do was lean forward.

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open and a burst of light flooded the room.

"Niall? Liam? Well it's about time!" Wait - I recognised that voice...

Louis?

No no no no no no no no this can't be happening! He's going to ruin everything!

Niall practically flew off the bed he pulled away so fast. Was it really so disgusting? Did I disgust him?

"It's not what it looks like! I was just er... we... um..." I watched Niall stumble to find the words to explain what just happened. Then I looked at Louis who was grinning like a madman. What was he even doing in our bathroom?.... Oh yeah I said he could use it to get dry... Does it really take that long to dry off?!

"Oh come on Niall, you don't have to pretend.... I saw you two kiss!" No no no no Lou don't do this! "HEY HARRY COME HERE THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!"

Im. Going. To. Kill him.

Moments later the bedroom door swung open and in bounded Harry.

"Did what?" He looked confused. I swear Louis if you say one more word I'm gonna....

"Oh you know what....."

"No. I really don't..."

"Louis what do you mean?" Niall look at Lou, his eyes full of confusion.

I tried to grab Louis attention to tell him to shut up but he was looking directly back at Niall. This cant be happening. I had to take charge; I am daddy direction.

"I think thats enough excitement for one night.... Goodbye Lou! Bye Harry!" I got out of the bed and tried to push them out of the room before Lou's big mouth caused more trouble. It was no good because now Ni wanted to know what Louis meant as well. This can't be happening. I trusted Lou!

"You two were kissing....." Lou said, now he was confused.

"WHAT?!" Harry suddenly shouted.

Niall started to protest and then all hell broke loose. Harry was asking what the hell was going on between us, Lou was trying to figure out why Niall was so confused, I was trying to get them out and shut Lou up and then Zayn ran in and was asking what all the noise was about. This really couldn't get any worse.

"WHAT DO YU MEAN FINALLY?!" Niall shouted, making us all jump. His adorable irish accent was so thick when he shouted.

Harry and Zayn stopped talking and we all looked at Louis who finally looked at me. I mouthed to him to shut up but be just didn't seem to get it....

"Well.... You two like each other right?....."

There it was. Those simple words reviled everything.

All four pairs of eyes looked at me.

How was I gonna get out of this one?.....

Niall P.O.V.

What does he mean like each other? I'm NOT gay. Of corse I like Liam, he's my best-friend. Though somehow thats not what I think he meant.

I watched Liam carefully. Everything he was feeling flashed across his eyes: hurt, confusion, annoyance, love, sadness, anger... And lust?

He scratched his head and said, "Lou, Harry, Zayn, I think you should leave. It's late and we're all tired. We will talk about this tomorrow." He was back in daddy direction mode.

Surprisingly they all did as he said and slowly left the room, closing the door behind them. The room was dark again but the silence was deafening. Some of the things he said didn't make sense....and why was he so excited about seeing us 'kiss'. We didn't even kiss. I just don't understand. Why was Liam acting so nervous? It's not like we've never held hands or hugged.

I lay back down on the bed but this time I was on top of the covers, I sensed rather than saw Liam climb back into the bed.

None of this added up.

"Li, what did Lou mean by 'finally'?"

"I don't know." Came the monotone response. He was lying.

"You're lying."

"Just drop it Niall" he turned away from me which hurt a little bit. If he was going to be like that....

I got up out of the bed, I might as well sleep on the couch.

"Ni where you going?"

"The couch" I mumbled, I was in a bad mood now.

WARNING BOYxBOY ACTION

I was just about to open the door when I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me around to face him. Even though it was pitch black I could still see him, he was that close. I could feel his breath on my skin and his hands cup my cheeks. He pushed me back against the door and forced his lips onto mine. I just stood there and let him kiss me.... It felt.... Nice?

I began kissing him back but just as I did he pulled away.

"Sorry..." Even in the dark I could tell he was blushing.

What do I do know. He kissed me.

I kissed back.

"Why?.... I tried to look into his eyes but he was looking at his feet. My instincts kicked in and I pulled his face up to look at me, all of a sudden our lips were crashing together again. We must have been lip-locked for about near 30 seconds before I realised what I was doing.

What WE were doing.

I pushed him away and stormed out of the door and didn't look back. He didn't follow me..... Good! He's a guy! He kissed me!

I kissed him...

But it's Liam.

IM REALLY SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND SHIT AMD RUBBISH SORRY SORRY SORRY! I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER! XxXxXx