Chapter 12

Sebastian's POV

I got off of the phone with Riker and moved towards the bed where Chelsea was laying. She should still be unconscious. I checked her pulse and couldn't find one. I smiled and walked back up the stairs. If she did die then I will have Riker back, as long as this doesn't backfire one me. I can tell them I was in the kitchen and when I didn't hear anything for half an hour i decided to check on her, when I didn't get an answer I opened the door and found her lying in the bathtub passed out, I moved her out of the tub and brought her downstairs. I checked her pulse and then called Riker, when I went to to check again I couldn't find a pulse and called the cops. As for the bruises I can say that she was always running into things or pinching herself over and over again. I finished going over my story and picked up my phone to call 911 when Riker came down the stairs.

“What the hell happened?” he asked running over to her and checking her pulse. “Seb she has no pulse.”

“I know Riker, I am about to call 911, Can you try CPR while I call?” I asked hitting call on my phone. I waited for someone to pick up as Riker started CPR.

Riker's POV

I noticed Sebastian leave the room as he started giving information to the operator. I continued CPR, eventually she gasped for air and I turned her on her side. She passed out again but at least she was breathing. I noticed the bruises on her legs and that she was completely dry except her hair and face. I know she couldn't have done this on her own. She had a faint hand print on the back of her neck that was going away. Sebastian had something to do with it. But if i confront him I don't know what he would do. He clearly wants things to be the way they were before Chelsea came back. But they will never be that way again unless I pretend, I need to save Chelsea. I will go along with her story just to keep him away from her until I get back from my two week tour. If she is admitted for a suicide attempt she will be on lock down and he won't be able to harm her. I went over to her closet and grabbed some clothes for her. I also packed a suit case for when they admit her.

“What are you doing?” Sebastian asked coming back into the room.

“If this was a suicide attempt then they will admit her to the hospital. I figured I would pack some of her things up.” I replied putting her picture albums in the suitcase.

“They may just let her come back home. We can look after her here.” He replied sitting on the bed next to her and checking her pulse again.

“I am going on a two week tour next week. I won't be able to watch her when I am on tour. I don't want you to feel obligated to watch her 24/7. Depending on how bad she is they may let her out when we get home.” I replied zipping up the suitcase. “Should we dress her?”

“It wouldn't be a problem for me to watch her. I think we should let the hospital figure out what we should do. If they admit her they admit her. If they send her back I will look after her until you get back. I know how much she means to you.”

I went to answer him when there was a knock on the door. He went upstairs and I heard muffled voices coming down the stairs. The paramedics along with Officer Biggs ran into the room. I moved out of there way and leaned against the wall.

“What happened?” one of the paramedics asked as they checked her pulse. Officer Biggs automatically looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

“I wasn't here, I was at home with my family talking about an upcoming tour. Sebastian was here.” I replied.

“Riker left with Rydel and Kelly and she went to take a bath. I know she had been depressed and when I didn't hear anything for half an hour so I decided to check on her. I knocked on the door and when she didn't respond I broke the door down to find her there laying unconscious. I wrapped her in a towel and brought her down here. I checked her pulse before I called Riker and then called you guys once he got here.” he replied appearing as though he was about to cry. I had to force myself not to roll my eyes.

“How was her pulse before you called Riker?” Officer Biggs asked.

“It was faint but it was still there. I wasn't going to call the paramedics until she woke up again. But when I checked again she had none. That's when Riker started CPR and I called you guys.”

“It's a good thing you called, I am not sure how much longer she would not have survived.” A paramedic stated as the other one ran upstairs to grab an oxygen mask and morphine. I watched as they hooked her up to the machines.

“Should you not put some clothes on her?” I finally asked.

“Does she have anything quick and easy we can put on her? We need to hurry.” replied Officer Biggs. I ran over to her closet and threw a dress towards them. They slipped it over the towel and removed the towel once they were done. They lifted her on the stretcher and carried her out to the Ambulance. We followed them out and watched as they put her in the stretcher. “Riker, you can ride in the car with me. Sebastian there are going to be a couple of officers coming by to take your statement. You can meet us up at the hospital after”

“I will keep you updated on everything.” I said as I pulled out my phone and sent my parents a text to meet me at the hospital. I got into the car and Officer Biggs started the car and drove away. I watched Sebastian walk back into the house. I left out a sigh and rested my head against the seat

”Do you trust Sebastian's statement?” Officer Biggs asked breaking the silence.

“Honestly? No, I don't.”