Chapter 7

a/n Short. I just don't really care right now. I don't want to be here anymore. Figured I would keep you all happy and update. Btw, to the person messaging me. I DO care about the people who read and support me. 

Riker's Pov \o/

“Are you staying here tonight?” Rydel asked.

“Yeah, we need to talk about some stuff. Just do what she asked. It will all make sense soon enough. I just want to know why she wants the cops to know.” I replied, looking at Sebastian.

“Probably so they stop harassing you.” she replied. Never thought of that. “The cops will want to see the message, she sent. I need for you to get her to text me.” she said before closing the door and leaving. Crap, I looked at Seb and he nodded.

“I will go get a disposable phone. Watch her.” he said grabbing his coat and heading out the door. I walked into the kitchen to look for some food. I found a salad and brought it down stairs for her. She needs to eat at some point. I walked down stairs and found her walking around the room.

“Here. I brought you some food.” I said tossing the salad and dressing on her dresser. “Do you want anything to drink?”

She shook her head and continued walking around the room. She was so beautiful, I need to start taking my pills the sooner they get in my system the sooner I can let her go.

“Take a single pill and I will kill her. Now go over there and do something, I am bored, I need entertainment.” Jeff yelled from the back of my head.

“Like what, She followed the plan and even got the cops off of our back. You said if she did as we said she wouldn't need a beating.” I responded unaware of my surroundings now.

“I don't care, beat her, kiss, have sex with her. Just do something. She will think your going soft. You don't want that do you?” he questioned. I just want him out of my head.

“Fine, I'll do something.” I screamed. I felt someone touch my arm, and that brought me back to reality.

“Riker?” Chelsea questioned, removing her hand from my arm. I shook my head and looked down. I could see almost every inch of her body. God was she even more gorgeous then I remember. I want her bad, but I can't it's not right. I took a step back.

“Yeah.” I scowled.

“Thanks for the food. You can go upstairs if you want, I promise I won't escape.” she said sitting on her bed. Nice try, I needed to change though. She has seen me in a bathing suit, not much different.

“I have to watch you no matter what. I am going to change though. So just look away.” I ordered grabbing my clothes.

Chelsea's POV

Riker started getting changed and I couldn't help but take a look. I slowly turned around saw his abs and his legs. He looked really handsome and dark in the light. For some reason he looked even more of a bad boy then he did a few months ago. I don't know why but it turned me on. I wanted to cross the room and kiss him, but I knew kissing him, was the same as kissing Jeff. I couldn't risk that. I quickly turned around.

“Riker, when you are done could you bring me some different clothes?” I asked standing up and pacing the room again. He walked over his bag and tossed me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt.

“You can where this for now. Your clothes are upstairs.” He said turning around and letting me get dressed.

“I don't care if you look, you've seen me in my bra and underwear before. I said stripping down. I felt his eyes on me. I wanted to turn around and just kiss him, why was this so difficult. I heard him pullout his phone and text someone. I turned my head to look at him, he only had is pants on. I went to turn back around but I knew he caught me. I tried to shrug it off but I knew I was in trouble now.

“Like what you see?” he questioned. I could tell he was giving me that evil grin. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

“I have no idea what your talking about.” I stuttered. I heard him crossing the room towards me. I quickly put his boxers on.

“You don't have to hide Chelsea. If you want me, just say so. I promise it will be just us. No Jeff just me and you.” he whispered in my ear. I felt his hands wrap around me as he started kissing my neck. I turned around to face him and looked into his eyes, god they were so perfect. He smirked again, I don't know if I can do this. I don't want him to hurt me again. He leaned down to kiss me when the upstairs door opened. Riker let out a groan as Sebastian yelled down the stairs.

“Riker, come get the phone. I am to tired to make it down the stairs. I am going to bed.”

“One second babe.” he whispered kissing my cheek and going to the bottom of the stairs. “Toss it.”

“Text Rydel then I'm all yours..” he said typing her number into the phone and handing it to me.

“It's Chelsea. I am safe, I will explain everything soon. I am smashing this phone. Don't bother trying to get the cops to trace it.” I hit send and set the phone on the dresser.

Riker's Pov

“Jeff I swear to god if you mess this up for me. I will start taking those pills. You know how much I love her, I never imagined losing my virginity to anyone else.”I thought.

“Fine. I won't but if you really loved her, you should break up with Tassy first.” he responded.

“Fair enough.”

I walked over to my bag and quickly texted Tassy. “Hey, I'm sorry but we need to break up. My schedule is going to get very busy soon and it's not fair to you.” I sent the message, as Chelsea put the phone on the dresser. Finally I was able to have her again. I walked towards her but she backed away from me.

“What's wrong my love?” I questioned stepping closer to her.

“What about Jeff. Riker you haven't take your pills, I know you haven't I can't risk him taking over. Just the thought of him even being able to to see us makes me sick. Riker I still love you, but I can't do this knowing he can see us.” she said throwing on my t-shirt.

“Chelsea, ever since the first time we met, I knew I was in love with you. All those years we were apart I couldn't even look at other girls. You are the only girl for me, I never imagined losing my virginity to anyone else but you. He won't be around, I promise. He swore he wouldn't be.” I pleaded.

She smiled and walked towards me, she is so beautiful and I couldn't imagine losing my virginity to anyone else.

A/N: Do you want the full sex scene?