Chapter 4

Sorry It's short, but I really like this Chapter :) Feed back is always appriciated and thank you for being patient with me :) I love you all and to any of you struggling in silence, Stay Strong <3. If you ever need anything my kik is Italwaysgetsbetter

Riker's POV

I looked down as she started to wake up, I felt her wince as she tried to move. I smiled and continued to stroke her hair. I can't keep doing this to her. I love her to much to keep hurting her.

“You will do as I say,” Jeff's voice came from the back of my mind.

I noticed that she looked up and had a small smile on her face as she tried to adjust. She closed her eyes and suddenly her smile faded as she leaped to the other end of the car moaning in the progress. She kept trying to open the door but there was no point in trying.

“Child lock, you aren't escaping that easily.” Sebastian said from the front seat. I smirked and she tried to roll down the window.

“Sebastian stop the car!” I yelled. He slammed on the breaks and she flew into the back of Sebastian's seat. I moved closer to her and she was still breathing just knocked out.

“Keep driving. We need to get her in before your neighbours get home.”

Sebastian started driving as I moved her back to the seat. My phone started ringing and I put it straight to voice mail. Whatever it was it could wait. It rang four more times and I finally decided to answer it.

“Can I help you with something.” I spat into the phone.

“Don't you dare use that tone with me young man.” my mom said.

“Sorry mom I thought you were the cops or something.” I replied as Sebastian parked the car.

“Are they still harassing you?” she asked.

“Yeah but its fine. What's up?”

“It's nine I want you to be home by 10. I love you be safe.”

“Love you too mom.” I replied hanging up the phone and stepping out of the car. Sebastian had the front door open and came back to help me with Chelsea. We got her into the house and into the basement after accidentally smacking her head off of the door frames.

“Just give her some Advil and she'll be fine.” I said laying her down on the bed and heading up the stairs.

“Yeah I will and I will keep an eye on her.” Sebastian answered sitting down at the table. “You should get going though. Don't want to get your parents mad or the cops even more suspicious.”

I nodded and headed out the door, doing my leather jacket up to cover the blood on my shirt.

Rydels POV.

I watched my mom hang up the phone and sitting down, slowly rubbing her temples.

“What's wrong mom?” I asked hopping up on the counter and eating a grape.

“The cops have been harassing your brother. They think he has something to do with her disappearance.” she sighed.

“Do you thing they are right?”

“I honestly don't know. He has been acting weird since she disappeared, but he was with us when she was taken from the hospital. I love him I do, and I know he loves Chelsea and wouldn't hurt her. But apart of me says he has something to do with this.” she sighed.

“I know mom. We all feel that way. I know Riker won't tell us if he knows where she is. But his phone might. He has been jumping every time it goes off. Maybe I can go through it when he is sleeping.”

“Please be careful hun, I don't want you getting hurt. Hopefully he will be here for the interview tomorrow.” mom replied yawning.

“Go to bed mom, I'll wait up for Riker.” I responded and watched as she wondered up the stairs. I sat down at the kitchen table tweeting the fans while waiting for Riker to walk through the door. I looked up at the clock as it hit ten, and on cue Riker walked through the door and into the kitchen looking for left overs. He grabbed some soup and started to heat it while throwing his phone on the counter. I kept tweeting the fans as I could feel him starring at me. I finally looked up to meet his eyes he looked as if he had been crying.

“Are you okay Riker?” I asked setting my phone down and crossing over to him.

“I just miss her, I want to know who took my angel.” he said hugging me and breaking down into my arms.

“Awe Rikey, I'm sure we will find her soon. She couldn't have gone to far. But you have to promise me you had nothing to do with this.” I replied rubbing his back.

“Of course I didn't, I loved her and I still do, Rydel I want her back.” he replied looking into my eyes to show that he wasn't lying. In that moment I knew I was wrong to ever doubt him.

“We will figure it out, but for now eat your soup and go to bed.” I replied letting go of him, grabbing my phone and heading up to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Sebastians Pov

I grabbed my book and headed downstairs to keep an eye on Chelsea. This was going to be a constant battle to stay awake until Riker could get here. I will be up for almost 48 hours as of tomorrow afternoon, I need my sleep if I am going to keep doing this. Riker is going to have to owe me big time after this is all done with. I don't understand why we have to keep her here, I mean we could just let her go and make sure she doesn't say anything. If she still loves him she wouldn't want to do anything that would ruin him or his future career. I will have to run it past Riker though. Right on cue my phone started to ring.

“Hey dude, How'd it go?” I asked sitting down on my chair.

“Mom wasn't up but Rydel totally bought it. God she is so gullible.” He chuckled.

“Hey, look tomorrow is Friday, do you think you can take the night shift tomorrow? Dude I need to sleep.”

“Of course, I have to go to school and have an interview to do, but after that I'll be over. Besides she needs her punishment for running away.” he said before hanging up his phone, before I could protest. I looked up at her, god he is gonna be the death of her. Wait, why do I care? Could it be that I am falling in love with her?