Chapter 8

A/N I hope you guys enjoy it. I am not sure how I feel about it. No it does not involve a sex scene. I haven't really figured out how to write one yet. So far it is no existent. Anyone feed back is always welcomed. Good or bad. Also should I post my own personal story? I was told I was inspirational. Let me know :) I love all of you and thank you for being patient with me.

This is dedicated to R5lover101 because she has been really nice and supportive since badboy! :)

Rydel's POV

Kelly and I rushed home to tell the others about Chelsea. I heard my phone go off when I got inside. The number was different from her old one.

“What's the rush girls?” Ratliff asked sitting on the couch beside Ross.

“Where is mom and dad? It's about Chelsea.” I said catching my breath.

“Did someone mention Chelsea?” Officer Biggs said coming out of the kitchen.

“Yes, she sent me a text message on our way home.” I said handing him my phone. Everyone kept their eyes on the phone.

“Rydel, I am safe. I will contact you at a later time. I am with Riker at my cousins house. I promise I will meet up with you soon. Please let everyone know I am alright.” Officer Biggs read allowed. “Text her back.”

“What should I say?” I questioned taking my phone back.

“Anything, get her to meet me. To make sure its not a joke.” he said. I sighed, there is no way Riker will let her meet him. I know he is lying. Why wouldn't she text me off her cell. Somethings just not right.

“Officer Biggs wants to meet with you. Just to make sure you are actually who you say you are.” I responded. We sat in silence for an hour, waiting. When there was a knock on the door.

“Hi, who are you?” Rocky asked opening the door.

“My names Kaleigh, I'm Chelsea's step sister.” she said stepping trough the door. She didn't look like Chelsea at all, brown hair, brown eyes, skinny jeans and a turquoise sweater. Nothing like Chelsea. We must have been staring for a while, because she finally spoke again. “She probably hasn't mentioned me. We have different parents, but her mother dated my father. She told me her address, but she seems to be gone. Do you know where she is?”

“She's been missing for a while. We just got a lead on here where abouts.” Dad spoke up. Just then my phone went off. I looked down it was Chelsea.

“I will meet all of you at the park in 5 minutes. Just need to shower.” she responded. I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door.

“Let's go” I yelled racing out the door, the rest of them on my heels.

Chelsea's POV

I got dressed and kissed Riker who had fallen asleep. I stood back up and headed towards the door. I opened it when I suddenly felt a hand around my throat.

“Where do you think you're going?” Riker spat in my ear.

“I'm going to meet everyone to clear your name. If you want to punish me do it when I get back.” I gasped.

“I'm going with you.” he said grabbing his coat and heading for the door. We walked towards the park in silence. Once we got there we were mobbed by everyone hugging me and tossing me around. I went to respond when I noticed Officer Biggs putting Riker in handcuffs.

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled rushing towards Riker and Officer Biggs.

“He is under arrest for kidnapping.” he replied.