Chapter 14

AN: I finally had an idea for an update. 

Riker's POV:

        Well I was talking to Officer Biggs I saw four nurses and two Doctors run into Chelsea's room. I hope nothing bad has happened. Dad ran up to the desk once the Doctors left Chelsea's room. 

        "Riker, did you hear me?" Officer Biggs asked. I shook my head and turned towards him.

        "Are you sure? I mean she wasn't even showing and she had her period." I questioned him. I don't understand, How could she have been pregnant, if she was Sebastian will pay for this. I suddenly felt a pull and I closed my eyes. Not now after so long I couldn't let Jeff out. I can't slip now, she needs me. I opened my eyes and Office Biggs was looking at me.

        "She was they have to do surgery to remove the baby. Are you okay? You seem off. Are you still taking your medication?"

        "Yes I am fine. Can I just go sit down with my family. I need to process everything." I replied. He nodded and I walked back over to my family and sunk down into a chair.

        "Everything okay?" Rocky asked. I just shook my head and put my hands over my face and started crying. I almost lost her because of that asshole and I lost a baby. He will pay. I'll make sure of it.

        "Which one of you is Riker?" asked a nurse.

        "I am. Is everything okay?" I inquired jumping to my feet.

        "We had to restart her heart again and if it goes again we won't be able to restart it. But she wants to see you. I am assuming the officer told you about what else is going on?"

        "Yes, he told me. Just trying to process it."

        "Whats going on?" Everyone asked. Officer Biggs walked over. I just nodded at him and followed the nurse into Chelsea's room. I'll just let him inform them. I don't think I can bring myself to even talk about it. I am to bent on finding a plan to get rid of Sebastian.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chelsea's POV

I sat there waiting on Riker to come in. Does he know about the baby? Should I tell him? A thousand questions ran through my head as I sat there in my own misery. Do I tell the doctors that this was Sebastians fault? I heard the door open and Riker walked in, his eyes were swollen and I could tell her had been crying. He rushed over and pulled me into a hug,  I couldn't speak I was just glad I was in his arms again. He finally pulled away and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled at him. We sat there in silence and I finally decided to speak for the first time.

        "Did anyone tell you about the..."

        "Yes. I don't understand. How could he do this, we didn't even know you were pregnant. He has to pay for this. I almlost lost you, and now we lost a child we didn't even know we had." he replied putting his hand on my stomach. 

        "The doctors know that this wasn't self inflicted. Do I tell them?" I asked. I could see the wheels turning in his mind. I knew he wanted to take matters into his own hands. But I knew if he did it,  Jeff would come out and I would never get Riker back again. 

        "As much as I would love to take matters into my own hands.Yes I think you should. Chelsea, they want me to go on tour next month, I can't leave you alone though. If you aren't feeling better I will say behind and once you can travel then we both can go."

        "Riker, I will be fine, they will lock him up and he won't have money for bail. Go on the tour I will be okay. Riker this is your dream, go for it" I replied putting my hand on his. He went to respond when the doctor came back in. 

        "We have to get her ready for surgery. The rest of your friends would like to say Hi before we get you ready. Can they come in now?" She asked. I just nodded and turned back to Riker.

        "I don't want to leave you alone." is all he managed to say before everyone else came in. They all hugged me and sat down around me. 

        "How are you?" Ross asked and Riker went to snap at him but I quickly responded."Good under the circumstances." I turned towards Mark and Stormie. "They want me to go in for the surgery in the next little bit."

        "We are gonna go grab some food for everyone when you go in. The kids will stay here and let us know how it is going." Stormie said reaching out and grabbing my other hand. I smiled and nodded. 

        "Riker mentioned a tour. When do you guys leave?" I asked.

        "We haven't announed it yet, We are going to hold off until you are feeling better. None of us want to leave you alone. After everything. If you need to talk we are here for you okay." Mark answered. 

        "Are you going to tell them about Sebastian or not?!" Rydel and Rocky said at the same time. 

        "Rocky! Rydel!" everyone screamed at the same time.

        "Its okay. Yes I am. After the surgery." I reassured them. I looked around the room, the all looked so exhausted and upset. I wish I was able to help them. I felt something move around in my stomach. I figured it was just my imagination so I ignored it. I went to say something when it happened again. I looked down at my stomach. 

        "What is it?" Stormie asked. 

        "Can you get a doctor?" I questioned calmly. I didn't want to say anything unless it was just in my imagination.

        Rydel went out and grabbed the Doctor. When the Doctor came in everyone except Riker left. "What is it dear?"

        "I keep feeling my stomach move. I think its all just in my head though. Could you just check please that way I am not constantly fooling myself?" I replied placing my hands onto my stomach. The doctor sighed and grabed the baby heart monitor. She placed it on my stomach and it didn't make a noise. I looked up at Riker and just rubbed my hand. she went to move it off and suddenly...

Thump.....thump....thump