Chapter 6

This chapter is much Longer. I will have another update either later today or on monday night. I love you all and thank you for being so understanding and supportive.

Riker's POV \o/

“My parents are wanting me to go with them this weekend. I won't be able to see you until next week.” Tassy said, closing her locker. Thank God. Now if only Rydel and Kelly had other plans. They don't realize that I have eyes and ears everywhere. Oh well Sebastian knows and he is going to make her room look nice and neat.

“That's okay baby. I have to study for exams and have a show this weekend. Have a good weekend babe.” I replied kissing her before she walked away. Why can't it be Chelsea's lips?

“Riker let's go!” Ratliff said pulling me towards the office. Just two more hours and I will be free let's hope Sebastian has everything ready by then. I jumped in the car and we were on our way.

“Riker, are you still staying at Tassy's this weekend?” Dad asked.

“No, she has to go to her Aunts with her mom and dad now. But I will be staying at a friends house. Do we still have that show on Sunday?” I replied checking my phone.

“No, They moved it until next weekend.” he replied.

“Dad, wouldn't the hospital have camera footage of the person who took Chelsea?” Rocky asked. Crap, I forgot about that. I quickly looked at dad.

“The hospital camera's haven't been working for a while now. Speaking of hospital's Riker you haven't been taking your pills. You need to start taking them again. It could help with all your mood swings.” Dad replied turning into the parking lot. We all got out and grabbed our wardrobe for the interview. It was Ross' turn to pick, so of course we were in yellow. We walked into the building and a girl looking a lot like Chelsea came bouncing towards us, except the brown hair.

“Hey, I'm Jeady, I will be interviewing you today.” she smiled hugging all of us. I noticed Rocky couldn't keep his eyes off of her. I smirked and followed her into the room where the interview was being held. We all squeezed onto a couch and Kelly, mom, Ryland and dad stood behind her.

“Are you all ready?” she asked sitting across from us. We all nodded and she sent a smile towards Rocky. This better not take long.

Rocky's Pov

God she was beautiful, I really hope this interview lasts forever. She smiled towards me and I couldn't help but smile back.

“Hello I am Jeady from Upcoming Starts Tv and I am here with R5. A family band from Colorado that moved to L.A to hopefully get there foot in door. Along with being in a band, they also dance at the Rage dance studio and can all act. Can you guys introduce yourselves for us.”

“I'm Riker, I play base and sing.”

“I'm Ellington Ratliff and I play drums.”

“I'm Rydel and I play the keyboard and sing.”

“I'm Rocky and I play guitar and sing.”

“I'm Ross and I play Rhythm guitar and also sing.”

“Now Ellington, you aren't biologically related. How did you meet the Lynch family?” she asked turning towards Ratliff.

“We met at the dance studio and I decided to go with my last name so they could continue with the name R5. However, they really are a second family to me.” he smile.

“Awe. Rumors have been going around you and Ellington. Rydel any comment on that?” she asked.

“No, nothing is going on. When we first met I had a small crush on him, he is like a brother to me and his girlfriend is one of my best friends.” she chuckled.