Chapter 19: A Deal With The Devil

Gary, Lillie, Snowy, Pancham, Clemont, Chespin, Bonnie, Dedenne, and Squishy all thought that Ash, Pikachu, Sylveon, and Greninja couldn't get any angrier than they already were. They all thought that Pikachu's cheeks couldn't spark any more electricity than they already had been. They all thought Greninja couldn't look even more ready to split somebody in half. They all thought that Ash's aura couldn't flare up any wilder than it already had been. But the scariest thing was, they all thought the usually sweet, innocent Sylveon couldn't look any more dangerous than she already had been, just like Delphox when she was hammering away on Miette. To their and everyone else's horror, they were proven wrong with the latest bombshell of a revelation. Those four looked even more furious than ever, which was a surprise when they considered everything that had just happened with Miette and Olympia mere minutes ago. Even Ash's Lucario, who was kneeling down by a seriously injured Delphox, was glaring at Alain, who, along with Mairin and Chespie, was taken aback by the looks of absolute fury in their eyes. He could even see the two Pokeballs and the Luxury Ball shaking uncontrollably on Ash's belt.

"What...the...actual...FUCK?! Tierno is with Team Skull now?!" he yelled out as he clenched a fist. Alain grimaced at the rage in Ash's voice. Sycamore and Olympia looked really confused but decided not to ask questions due to the fact that he had been about to unleash hell on them before his lab assistant and Mairin showed up.

Alain gulped before saying, "Yeah, that's who I saw. Well, it's either that or he has an evil twin." As they looked around the lab, his, Mairin's, and Chespie's eyes suddenly widened in shock at the sight of Delphox's limp and bloody body.

"Ash, what happened to Delphox?!" she exclaimed in worry. Ash and Greninja casted a murderous glance at Sycamore and Olympia before glaring at the unconscious Miette. Alain, Mairin, and Chespie became even more stunned at the sight of her.

"Do I even want to know about what happened to her?" he asked while shaking his head in disbelief. Ash and Greninja both shook their heads before staring Alain directly in the eyes. He could see the hatred burning inside of them.

"No, but I will tell you anyway, considering that I am trying to convince those two that, while Delphox did brutally assault Miette, she had a very good reason for that. That bitch is the sister of Guzma and, therefore, a motherfucking traitor, just like Tierno!" Ash shouted in a hostile tone. Mairin and Chespie both gasped in shock as Alain gritted his teeth in anger at the mention of Guzma's name.

"Wow. Just...wow. No wonder she's all bloodied up thanks to Delphox. Boy, and I've said this before, but dang, here I thought Team Flare was bad enough. Team Skull and the Aether Foundation are even worse!" he spat out.

"Yeah, and don't get me started on Lusamine, either. I've faced plenty of evil people throughout my journey, like Giovanni, Maxie, Archie, J, Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre, but Lusamine is, by far, the worst of them all. And that's saying something, since I don't usually bash anybody like that, no matter how evil they are. So...take that as you will." Ash replied as calmly as he could, which was difficult for him to do when he's talking about the Ultra Beast crazed woman who's taken his heart away from him. Alain couldn't help but nod at those words.

"So, let me guess. Olympia and Professor Sycamore saw the carnage that had been done by Delphox and decided to try to stop her instead of hearing you out first?" he asked while glancing at Olympia and Sycamore. They both gasped in shock at the fact that Alain, a good friend of the professor's, was calling them out.

"Actually, Olympia tried to take it too far by murdering her. Greninja and I weren't going to let that happen, though. In fact, and this is just a theory for now, I think our dark emotions toward possibly losing Delphox forever, on top of everything else, enabled us to use a new kind of shuriken in our bonded form. We call it Dark Shuriken. And there's also the fact that Olympia is not letting Lucario heal Delphox back up." Ash answered with a scowl. Lucario growled in agreement. Alain looked rather intrigued by the mention of Greninja's Dark Shuriken, but that didn't stop him from being angry at Olympia.