Chapter 11: A Legendary Return

Ash was laying on a blue blanket at a beach with his eyes closed. He was just wearing a pair of light blue swim trunks with white spots.

Ah, this feels so good. Ash thought in a peaceful manner.

Suddenly, he heard a voice very close to him say, "Hello, Ashy." Ash instantly recognized that voice and could smell the strawberries. He smiled as he positioned himself on his right hip to properly face the source of the voice. Ash then opened his eyes to see a very beautiful sight: Serena. She was laying right next to him on a pink blanket with a huge smile on her face. Serena wore a dark pink bikini.

"Serena..." Ash couldn't say anything else. He was mesmerized by the mere sight of the Kalosian beauty. Serena giggled before leaning close to him. Ash also leaned close to her, and their lips met. They kissed passionately for several minutes. Soon, the need for oxygen presented itself, and Ash and Serena separated, not taking their eyes off each other. She then got on top of him and laid her head on his chest. Ash's smile grew wider as he started stroking Serena's short hair, making her purr like a Litten.

"Please don't tell me I'm dreaming." he said with a hopeful look on his face. Serena's smile disappeared as she looked down.

She then looked back up at Ash's face with tears in her eyes, which were slowly falling onto his chest, before saying, "Unfortunately, yes, you are dreaming. The real me is still being mind-controlled by the Ultra Beasts after all, and as that bitch said, you would have to wait five months in order to save me. Plus, you'd have to get lucky enough to not draw me before the semifinals." Tears started to rapidly fall down his cheeks as he stopped what he was doing.

"What if I'm not strong enough to save you, though?" Ash asked while looking away in shame. Serena gasped in disbelief at what she had just heard. She then put her hands on both of Ash's cheeks and forced him to look back at her. He could clearly see the determination in Serena's eyes.

"ASH KETCHUM! You are more than strong enough to save me! You are, by far, the strongest trainer that I know. Don't give up until the very end! I've lived by those words for many years, and I sure as heck am not giving up now! You, Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, Charizard, Sceptile, and Garchomp are more than capable enough of showing Lusamine the consequences of messing with true love!" she exclaimed with such conviction that it caused Ash to flinch. He couldn't help but smile warmly.

"You're right, Sere. I can, and I WILL, save you. If you're not giving up, then I'm not either!" Ash shouted with fire in his eyes. Serena giggled as she took her hands off him.

"Now that's the Ash I know and love." she said in a sexy tone as she leaned in and kissed Ash on the cheek. He blushed as he also planted a kiss on Serena's cheek.

She had a sad smile on her face as she said, "Ash, it's almost time for you to wake up. But just know that I'll always be inside of you." Ash was a little saddened by this, but quickly shrugged it off.

"Nah, it's fine. At least I'd be working towards my new goal: saving my princess!" he exclaimed, feeling very motivated. Serena grinned widely before giving Ash another kiss on the lips, which he happily returned.

Once they separated, she said, "I know you will. Go for it, my Prince Charming! I'll see you in your dream tomorrow." As soon as Serena said that, she disappeared along with the beach, and now Ash was looking at pure nothingness. As he stood up, a torrent of water suddenly surrounded him. When it disappeared, Ash was wearing his Kalos outfit with his Z-Ring, his Mega Ring, and Serena's ribbon in the same place.

Before he could do anything, he heard another voice say telepathically in his mind, Hello, Ash. Ash gasped in surprise as he turned around and saw a Latias looking at him with a small smile on her face. She was wearing a sparkling red necklace that was holding a Latiasite.