Chapter 8

I pulled up to my house and Jazz came pulling in right beside me. I looked over to her and smiled. Hopping out of my car, I walked over to her car where she was just climbing out of her driver's seat.

"Well, this is it." I said, motioning toward my apartment building.

"Hmmm these look nice. Are they as nice on the inside as they are on the outside?" Jazz asked as we walked toward the building.

"Yea, I like em." I answered. We walked through the building and to my door. I unlocked the door and invited her in. "Welcome to my humble abode." I said.

"Hmm.... I like." Jazz said flashing that smile once again as she took in the ambiance of my living room.

"Well, make yourself at home.... What do you want to drink?" I asked her as I headed to the kitchen.

"I dunno.. What cha got?" Jazz asked, grabbing a seat on the couch and getting comfortable.

I opened the fridge and rattled off her choices, "Tequila, Vodka, Orange Juice, Pineapple Soda, Milk, Chocolate milk and water." I laughed.

Just as I finished off my list, I suddenly I felt hands, wrap around my midsection. Jazz pulled me into her from behind and kissed on my neck. I tilted my head back and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue dancing on my neck so sweetly. Her hands roamed my body and caressed my stomach, pulling my shirt up and over my head. I stood there, leaned into her, in my sports bra and jeans, the top of my boxers showing as she reached around and unbuttoned my Levis...

"Cee!" Jazz called.

Immediately I snapped out of my daydream.

"Oh, uh... huh? What did you say?" I answered.

"Did you hear me?" She smiled, standing there in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Oh na, I aint hear you. What you say?"

"Tequila... Wanna take shots?" She asked eagerly.

"Yea sure," I replied opening the cabinets to find the shot glasses. I poured two shots and we took them like water. After the drinking at the bar, we were now mostly numb to the alcohol. I grabbed the bottle and a glass of pineapple soda for myself and we went to the living room. I turned on the TV and we sat on the couch.

Jazz looked at my laptop that was sitting there on the coffee table and got excited. "Aww cool, do you have the internet in here?" She asked.

"Of course I do. Why would I not have the internet?" I chuckled sarcastically.

She smiled, "I'm just saying, man. Some people have computers and no internet. Can I check my FITS?"

"FITS?" I asked turning up my face wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"It's" this dating website. Fish In The Sea. You can check out all the hot girls in your area and there was this one chick that was flirting with me on there. I wanted to see if she replied to my last message." Jazz said as she opened my laptop.

"Uh... yea sure." I said nonchalantly.

She opened up the site and checked her messages. After a few clicks and a few types, she asked, "You wanna sign up for one?"

"Na," I answered. "I'm good on that."

"Hey, you should. It's a lot of cute girls on here. You might find someone you like. It wouldn't hurt." She coaxed.

"Yeaaaa maybe one day." I said unconconvincingly as I leanedforward and grabbed a shot of the tequila. In an instant I took it to the head. This one burned. It felt good though. It worked to kill the broken hopes of me and Jazz ever being together. She was trying to get me to join a dating site. She definitely didn't like me the way I liked her.