Chapter 9

WARNING: Mature and sexual content in this chapter.

“Uh….” I replied. I was overcome with embarrassment. I had been shot down in the most ultimate way.

REJECTION.

How was I going to get myself out of this? I mean I could have just said I was drunk. I could have played it like I was a lot more drunk than I actually was and kinda…  let it roll it off my back. No sweat. It was no big deal. People do the craziest things while drunk. I could play this one off real good. I could play it off while drunk then act as if I don’t remember a thing the next day. Or I could play it off, continue to drink until I black out and REALLY forget the fact that I just got rejected… HARD. The song changed just as quickly as the mood did. Vivian Green sang sweetly about a Perfect Decision.

Can you give it to me just like… No cause we’re perfect. Damn it feels so good to… No we’re too perfect. Who made the rules, who drew the… lines shouldn’t be crossed. But what if it’s the best thing? What if it’s all lost.

Jazz stared at me in shock. “Did you just kiss my neck?”

“Uh… I mean… Did I?” I replied. I knew it was a stupid reply but I had no idea what to say. When it came to fems, I never got rejected. This was the first time I felt the cold sting of rejection at the highest level. Right there in front of my face. I was dumbfounded.

“Yea, you did…” Jazz replied, a slow smile creeping across her face.

Here it is, she’s going to laugh in my face. She’s going to laugh in my face, rubbing it in even more then she’s going to leave. Man, can this night get any worse?

There was a moment of silence. It felt like forever. Jazz stared at me, and I stared at her. The silence in the room only enhanced the sound of Vivian Green’s voice as she sang to us both the words that seemed to fit at the exact moment in time that we needed it.

What if we want more from each other? What if we become permanent part-time lovers? What if our drama-free friendship suffers? What if everything we’ve built gets lost under the covers? Damn, I think it’s insane the way you screaming my name. Who thought it would ever come to this, who thought I would like your touch and kiss? I don’t wanna miss this opportunity, maybe we’re supposed to be. Stop askin’ questions and guessin’ and keep it flowing emotionally.

As she sang the last line, I watched in slow motion, as Jazz moved towards me. Leaning in ever-so gently, she placed her lips on mine. My eyes closed as I felt every bit of her being pull into me. I felt every essence of Jazz as she kissed me. She kissed me with the passion of a woman who hadn’t seen her lady in months. She reached her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her on the couch. She kissed me deeper as a tingle ran straight through me. There were fireworks in my mind and the butterflies were once again back at it. I reached out and placed my hand on the side of her neck, holding her head, pulling her even deeper into me. Our tongues danced so eloquently. Got damn could this woman kiss! The intense slow passion instantly changed to an eager, zealous longing. Jazz quickly pulled my wife beater up and over my head. She kissed me hungrily holding on to my waist as she laid me down. Yanking my basketball shorts off, I sat there in my boxers as she proceeded to take the basketball shorts I had given her off. It was like unwrapping a piece of candy. Underneath her masculine clothing was the body of a goddess. The crazy thing about it was she was still incredibly sexy. She had a coke bottle shape. Her waist was small and them hips, DAMN them hips! Her breasts sat perfectly as I sat there and admired her. This couldn’t really be happening… was it?

Before I knew it, I felt the warmth of Jazz’s tongue on my clitt. She hadn’t even taken off my boxers. She went straight in through the hole in the front.