Chapter 13

You know, I never really liked snow. I mean, yea it was fun to watch as it falls and it was beautiful to watch at night when it was untouched, but FUCK if it wasn't cold as an Eskimo's titties. It was snowing when I woke up that morning a week after the wedding date with Jazz.

Where I lived in Virginia, the weather was bi-polar. There was no telling what it would be at any given time. I swear I've seen every season all in a day once.. but that's besides the point. My apartment was super cold when I woke up. I groggily forced my way out of bed and to the thermostat. 

Mmmmmm 90 degrees. Just how I like it, toasty. 

The night before I had hung out with Kay, smoking, drinking and talking about women, and the night before that, I was with Chele so I was starting to miss Jazz. Of course we texted throughout the day and had phone convos here and there but that was nothing compared to being in her presence. The streets were mostly shut down and, surprisingly, so was the mall.  None of the mall employees had to work that day. Jazz didn't live that far from me so I figured that it wouldn't be potential suicide if I went to her apartment for the day. We could chill, watch movies, have wild and passionate sex, whatever. i just loved being around her. I grabbed my phone and tapped a simple question that I was fairly certain on the answer:

Want some company? We both don't have to work. Mall's CLOSED!!

I hit send and set my phone down to go to the bathroom. I already knew the answer she'd send back so I went to get ready. After I took a shower and freshened up, I stepped out of the bathroom in just a towel and grabbed my phone to see the reply:

Yea, of course.

I smiled. I already knew she'd say that. I was excited. It's been too long since I saw her, and even longer since I got some of that bomb ass lady loving. I did a little happy dance before heading into my closet to figure out what to wear. 

--------------------

I pulled up, ever so slowly to Jazz's crib. The roads were a MESS. I could see why the mall decided to close for the day. I excitedly skipped up the stairs to Jazz's door and knocked. As soon as I did, I froze; my heart dropped. I could hear the voice of another woman in there with her.

I guess this isn't just a her and I thing. It's cool.  I thought to myself as I tried to convince myself that it didn't matter. I put on the fakest smile I could before Jazz opened the door. 

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" Jazz excitedly half-shouted, holding her hand out to dap me up. I looked at her confused. I was she really trying to dap me up? After the many nights of wild, passionate, blissfully amazing, mind blowing sex, I thought I deserved more than a dap. 

I reached out my hand and dapped her anyway as I walked into her apartment and realized why she was  acting that way. "Wussap? What you... or yall been up to on this snowy ass day?" I laughed.

"Nothin really. Aye Cee, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Cee my friend I been tellin you about." Jazz said introducing us. I looked at Jazz as she introduced me as her "friend". I stopped and shook that off as well.

The look on Lisa's face as she stared me up and down was beyond seductive. Lisa was a fem. Nice chocolate brown skin, long hair pulled back in a ponytail, gorgeous eyes, thighs like WOW and an ass you could sit a cup on. I couldn't help but think she favored Gabrielle Union. Only problem was she looked madd young. Her body didn't but her face definitely did. 

"Hey Cee..." Lisa said, voice sounding almost exactly like the celebrity she favored. 

"Uh, hey." I said stuffing my hands in my pockets.