Chapter 15

I woke up feeling AMAZING. That party.. man that party was beyond what I ever thought. I ended up having sex with the woman serving the drinks in one of the sex swings. It was true, older women knew what they were doing. A guy approached me and Kay and asked us if we would fuck his wife because she had always wanted to be "dominated by two women" so we did. It was funny because when people saw us all walking toward a bedroom, there was a crowd that followed us. I felt like a superstar, or a super pornstar rather. I should have been getting paid. Me and Kay did make a rule before we went in though; no oral on anyone of these women. We stuck to straps and fingers. We were'nt going to risk something popping up in or around our mouths. After we G'd the guys wife, she said "You know what would be great? A tongue on my clit." Me and Kay looked at each other, laughed, and got up leaving the room. I even got the fem that came in with the stud. I never did get a chance to get the stud but after me and the fem finished, she followed me around for the rest of the night. I guess I was a lot better than her girlfriend because I didn't see the stud again until the end of the night. The party was so much fun, I definitely wanted to go to another one. 

-----------------

About a week later I was back to my usual routine; boredom. I saw Jazz walking her stroll but we barely talked as much. She didn't stand by my kiosk to talk like she used to, she didn't call as much, and she didn't really text me. I guess the little fling we were having was fading. I had to admit, I missed her though. I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her. The party was only a temporary way to keep my mind off her but everything in me kept leading back to her. 

Out of sight, out of mind. I thought to myself.

As soon as I thought it, I saw Jazz... rounding the corner. I looked down at some paperwork to seem busy. 

"Hey you." Jazz said smoothly. Damn her voice melted me every time. 

I looked up, faking startled. "Oh hey! What's up?" I said, before looking back down at my paperwork shuffling it back and forth.

"Nothing really, where you been? I miss you gurl!" Jazz said with a cool ass smile. 

I miss YOU! Oh My GAWD YASSSSSS!! I thought in my head in the gayest voice possible. I was so happy that she was making an effort to talk to me but I couldn't show her that. She only saw me as a friend. I was a "bruh", a "homie".  It was clear that I wasn't  going to be more than that after that whole threesome incident. "Chillin really... nothing much.You know me. I just be chillin.. doin my thang" I chuckled.

"We should do something.. wanna hit Thursday's tonight? It's been too long" Jazz questioned.

I thought hard.. I didn't have shit to do but go home and be bored. I was still upset that I was friend-zoned but I had to admit, I DID miss her. Her presence, her company, she was a genuine person and I loved it. So what if I was friend-zoned. I could always find some other chick to fuck if I wanted sex. But nobody could really do me like she did. She brought out sides of me that I never knew were there and I loved it. As long as I can get the sex with her off of my mind, then I'll be good. 

"Sure." I said simply, alomost instantly regretting it. "I get off at 10"

----------------------------------

The bar at Thursday's was PACKED. People everywhere. Jazz and I met so many people, talked laughed, just had an all around good time. By last call, we were feeling real nice and some old military dude ended up paying for all of our food and drinks for the night. As we walked out of the bar, I leaned on Jazz for support. We got in her car and sat for a moment.

"I feel soooooooooooo good." I said with a smile on my face. 

"Yea me too. I don't wan't the night to end." Jazz said staring at me.