s i x t e e n ~ Wyatt

It's been 4 hours since we came to the hospital. I am sat beside Harpers bed holding her hand. Her golden hair is sprawled across the pillow and she is barely breathing.

"You have some more visitors" the nurse says opening the door to see Finn, Jack, Jeaden, Sophia, Chosen and Jeremy. Sophia runs up to me and hugs me tightly. Tears fill my eyes as I begin to talk.

"Oh Sophia...she can barley breath" I whisper crying on her shoulder.

"Shhhh it's going to be okay" she says hugging me tightly. The others all join in with the hug too. Harpers mum all of a sudden runs in with a man with a worried look on his face. Harpers mum takes one look at Harper and collapses into a hug with the man, crying.

-

It's been about another 2 hours and non of us have left Harpers side. Jeremy, Chosen, Finn and Jack are asleep on the chairs and me Sophia and Jeaden are still awake, waiting for something to happen. A doctor comes out with a look of relief on his face. We all shoot up immediately.

"There is good news....Harper is going to be okay. However this being her second time of nearly dying she needs to have a few months of repairing again." He smiles. We all smile and exchange hugs. Harper is going to be okay.

Short chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS. OMG SIDJXNSNSNSNSNS. LOVE YOU GUYS XX

~ G xox