f i f t e e n ~ Wyatt

{1 hour earlier}

I'm in the middle of English when my phone dings.

"Wyatt Oleff please turn your phone off" my teacher says sternly. I nod my head and take out my phone. I was about to turn it off when I see a paragraph from Harper. She loves me. She still loves me. But she's leaving? Oh no...

I stand up, grab my bag and run out the door. I hear the teacher screaming my name but I don't look back. I walk out of school and run to Harpers house.

-

When I get there I slam the door open and run up the stairs. Her bag and shoes were at the bottom of the stairs so she's definitely here. I knock on the door and here soft whimpers.

"Harper" I shout. What if it's too late...

"What do you want" she says back, crying.

"Please don't do this..." I say, the tears now coming down my face.

"Well it's not like anyone cares so..." she says quietly, but just enough for me to hear it.

"I care" I shout back, crying. I don't get a reply back. Shit.

"Harper" I scream. No reply. I kick the door multiple times but it doesn't open. I run frantically around her house looking for a spare key. I find one and put it in the hole. The door opens and Harper is on the floor breathing heavily. She's dying. I grab my phone out my pocket and call an ambulance.

"Harper it's okay, they're going to be here soon" I say to her. "Then everything will be better again..." I say with little confidence.

"Wyatt....I'm sorry" she says, choking on her words.

"No don't be sorry....this is all my fault" I cry, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. "All my fault"

Suddenly doctors storm into Harpers house and run up the stairs. They take her off me and carry her to the ambulance.

"Come on dear....you can come to" a kind nurse says to me putting her arm around me. She stops looking at me. "Are you okay dear" she says. And with that the tears come streaming down my cheeks. She pulls me into a hug and strokes my back. "Shhhh....everything will be okay sweetie, I promise" she says with a bright smile. We get in the ambulance and they strap Harper to a load of wires, like they did the first time. I hold her hand the whole way to the hospital.

________________________________
Sorryyyyyy. (Unedited chapter) Also tysm for over 600 reads! And omg some of your comments have me dead😂 also oooo I just found out that Issa is going on tour and I wanna cry bc I bet he won't come to where I live :( x I love you guysssss x keep voting ;))

~ G xox