s i x ~ Wyatt

Harper wakes up because I can feel her wriggling out of my arms.

"Um...Wyatt...what happened last night" she asks stretching he arms.

"Long story" I say.

"Aw"

"What?"

"You have such a cute raspy voice in the morning" she giggles lying back down. I smile at her.

"Owww" she says clutching her head.

"What's wrong?" I say worried.

"My head hurts" she says.

"Right I'll go and see if Jeremy has anything you can take" I say getting up. She smiles at me.

I come back up with some pain killers, a bottle of water and some toast.

"Here you go" I say. She swallows the pain killers with some water and leaves the toast.

"Harper..." I begin. She looks up at me.

"Is it true what they say about you..." I say instantly regretting what I said. Her eyes widen.

"Im so better" she finally said giving me such a fake smile.

"Stop it" I say.

"What"

"Giving me that smile, pretending everything's okay" I say. She looks down.

"Well...it's not like anyone cares so-" she whispers.

"I care" I say looking at her. She looks down.

"I thought you looked gorgeous last night" I say. "Not delicious...w-well you did look del-" I say being cut off. Harper starts kissing me. My heart starts beating really fast.

"Harper"

"Yes"

"I don't want to loose you" I say to her. It's true if anything happened to her I don't know what I would do. I just wish she would start eating again. I don't ever want her to go. A tear runs down her cheek.

"Oh Wyatt" she says, hugging me tight. "It's not easy....I can't just start eating again" she cries on my shoulder.

"Shhh...I know that....just please don't ever leave" I whisper into her hair. I need to take her mind off things.

"Let's do something today, it is Saturday after all" I say to her. She nods.

"I need to get showered and changed" she said.

"It's alright I'll drop you off at your house" I say. "I just want to spend the day with you"

-

After I drop Harper off for her to change and shower we get the bus into town. We get off the stop and start wandering round the shops. The Summer breeze flows around us.

"ooooo this looks so pretty" she says pointing towards a cactus shop. "I have to take a pic hold on. I laugh as she gets the "perfect angle". After the pic we go on to a cozy little coffee shop. Harper just gets a bottle of water and I get a hot chocolate. We drink our drinks and talk and talk. As we walk back to the bus stop Harper entwines her fingers into my hand. We decide to go back to Jeremy's because everyone was already there.

"Guys we should go to the beach" Sophia says looking at her non existent tan.

"YESSS" Jack shouts. We get back to our room and Harper gets changed into her bikini in the bathroom. I can her rib cage. She's too skinny. She wraps around a thin beach cardigan around her. It's sad to think I can't do anything to help her. We walk down to the beach and I can see the boys staring at Harper. I stand on their feet and they look at me.

"Dude she's really skinny" Jack says shocked.

"Yeah is that healthy?" Chosen asks.

"She's getting better" I yell a little to loudly. They all carry on with what they're doing and I walk up to Harper who's in the sea. I splash her and she spins around.

"Oi!" She shrieks, splashing me back. We laugh and she falls over. I laugh so hard. I let out my hand when I've finished laughing. She stumbles up and gets closer then I expected. I put my hands on her hips and she messes with my curls. I lean in and start kissing her. I can feel her smile which makes my laugh.

"Lovebirds, come on let's get back" said Sophia, smiling. Me and Harper smile at each and walk back.

"Harper do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" I ask her with confidence.

"Of course noodles" she smiles.

"Noodles?" I laugh.

"Yes...noodles" she laughs.

-

This is unedited again sorryyy. Btw chapter eight is going to be vv sad ;((

~ G xox