t e n ~ Wyatt

Me and Harper walk back to my place and get greeted by my mom.

"Hello Wyatt. Hello Harper....your looking much better then last time my dear" my mom says sweetly.

"Oh thank you Mrs Oleff....I really am getting better" my girlfriend smiles.

"That's amazing dear...are you going to be staying for dinner?" She asks.

"Um...no...my moms boyfriend is coming over tonight so I have to be home for 6" she hesitates.

"Oh right okay sweetie well you kids have fun....um not too much fun" my mom says winking. Oh god.

"Mom" I shout, blushing whilst Harper giggles. I take her hand and we walk upstairs. When we get to my room we dump our bags on the floor and I turn on my TV.

"Wanna watch something?" I say turning on Netflix.

"Sure" she says. She takes the remote off me and puts on Pitch Perfect.

"Harper" I sigh. "We watched this yesterday"

"So...it's my favourite film Wy....pleaseeee" she says batting her eyes.

"Fine" I say giving in. How could I say no to Harper Henderson? She sits on my bed and wraps herself in my covers and blankets. I sit next to her and she rests her head on my chest and I play with her hair whilst we watch the film.

*beep* (beep Richie)

My phone dings.

Scarlett: Hey Wyatt, thanks for helping me out today it was rly nice meeting you ;) xxx

Wyatt: oh it's cool. :)

Scarlett: Mr Duttas class was soooo boring tho, that guy could talk for years

I smile at my phone.

"What are you smiling at" Harper says looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Oh it's just Scarlett making a joke" I say to her. I don't want us to have any secrets. Plus I have nothing to hide.

"Oh Scarlett" she says rolling her eyes.

"She's actually really nice and I'd think you'd like her if you got to know her" I say to her laughing.

"Id like her a whole lot better if she'd stop flirting with you" she snaps.

"Harper I'm sure your just taking it in the wrong way"

"No I'm not!" She shouts.

"Harper I love you and only you" I say kissing her forehead. She still sits their sulking. I kiss her lips and she wraps her arms around my waist as I pull her closer.

"I love you too" she sighs, smiling. We carry on watching the movie and I get another beep.

*beep* (beep Richie)

It's another message from Scarlett.

Scarlett: so your girlfriend, Harper right? X

Wyatt: yeah why?

Scarlett: nothing she a big skinny that's all.

Wyatt: yeah she had an eating disorder but she's getting better

Scarlett: omg!! I never knew sorry!! Also don't you think she's a bit clingy sometimes ;) x

Wyatt: Idk

Scarlett: well you should she stays next to u like shit on a fly 😂x

I laugh out loud at my phone.

"What now?" Harper says giggling.

"Nothing" I say closing my phone watching the TV.

"It's that Scarlett girl isn't it?" She says.

"Yeah"

"What did she say"

"Nothing Harper it doesn't matter"

She grabs my phone and looks at the messages.

"Too clingy huh? Well maybe I'll give you and Scarlett some space" she says getting up and putting her shoes on.

"Harper don't take it the wrong way...I think it's cute" I say trying to calm her down.

"Bye" she says grabbing her bag and slamming my bedroom door. Great.