t h r e e ~ Wyatt

I have never seen anything more beautiful then Harper Henderson. I've secretly had a crush on her since we started middle school. But she already had a boyfriend who was way better looking then me. He treated her like shit. They broke up about 3 months ago and I've never been more happy. Something happened, I don't know what, but she's no longer part of the 'popular' group anymore.

"Alright class text books out" Miss Cuthbert bellowed. The class all moaned and got out their textbooks. I look over at Harper getting out her text book as her cute messy blonde hair goes over her face and she tucks it behind her ear. I get out my text book and hear some mumbling near where Harper is sat.

"What does it feel like being a bigger slag then me" Kira says to Harper as she looks down at her textbook.

"Innit...what a slut sucking off Ryan in the park" another person chirps in.

"Anorexic slut" someone corrects. I see a tear roll down her cheek as she tries to ignore and carry on with her work, her long hair falling in front of her face.

"Never f*cking eats"

"Slut"

"Ewwww did that actually happen" Romeo, who was sat next to me, said. "Anorexic whore" he whispers. That's it. How dare they say that about Harper. I get up and punch Romeo in the face.

"What the hell you freak?" He says clutching his jaw.

"Wyatt Oleff get outside....NOW!" Miss Cuthbert screams. Harper is looking up now like everyone else, the tears have stained her rosy cheeks. I hear faint whispers again, but they're not about Harper, which is good. I stand outside the classroom until the teacher comes out.

"Wyatt...I know that Romeo can be a very nasty member of the class but we mustn't retaliate." She goes on. "Now what did he say about you" she asks. If I snitch on him it'll make the situation 10 times worse.

"It wasn't about me Miss....but it doesn't matter now" I say.

"Right well as long as it's sorted...now I'm going to let this one slide because you never usually behave like this...don't let it happen again" she tells me.

"Yes Miss" I say, walking back into class.

-

When the bell goes for lunch I hear Harper come up behind me.

"Boo!" She says, giggling.

"Nice try Henderson" I say, laughing.

"SHIP SHIP SHIP" Jaeden says, coming up behind us.

"Ugh not you too" I blush.

"So Wyatt, heard you punched Romeo in the face today on Harpers behalf?" He says laughing .

"W-well they were winding her up..." I say really blushing now whilst looking down at my feet. Harper looks at me.

"On my behalf?" She says smiling. I look up at her and she's smiling like crazy.

"Yeah" Jaeden says. "Now let's get some food I'm starving." He says pushing us into the dinner hall. We all find a table and squeeze on together. The losers club.

-

We were all eating apart from Harper.

"Harper aren't you hungry?" I ask her.

"Oh no...I um had a really big breakfast" she says smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. All of a sudden Zach Herron, one of the popular boys comes to our table.

"Hey losers so theirs a party tonight and you guys are invited" he says.

"Thanks...I guess?" Sophia says sarcastically.

"It's at 35 Brand Lane" he says.

"Cool" Harper says. Zach looks at her.

"Don't get any big ideas slut" he says walking away. Harper looks down. I clench my fists but Harper puts her hands over them. I look into her brown eyes and she looks into mine.

"SH*T" Sophia says. Harper takes her hands away quickly out of shock.

"What" we all say.

"I have nothing to wear" she replies, making us all laugh.

Lmao Sophia is me. What do you think will happen at the party? Ooooo

Keep voting ;)

~ G xox