t w e l v e ~ Harper

I wake up and start getting ready for school. I slept in a bit so I'm in a hurry today. A grab my bag and say goodbye to mum and Sam and kiss Lily on the forehead.

-

When I get to school I take out all my books from my locker when I see Wyatt approach me. I slam my locker shut and walk the opposite way. He grabs my wrist and spins me round so I'm facing him.

"What Wyatt" I huff.

"Harper please talk to me" he pleads "I only will and always like you" he says still holding my wrist.

"It's obvious she's flirting with you Wy" I quietly. "How don't you notice it?" I say.

"Because your the only girl I notice" he blurts out. I look up to him and he wraps his arms around me. I hug him back smiling. Yeah I don't think Scarlett is getting between us anytime soon.

"Are you coming to Chosens party tonight?" He asks me, breaking from the hug.

"Party?" I ask.

"Yeah it's tonight at 9 everyone's invited" he says entwining our fingers.

"I'll be there Oleff" I say winking.

"Good" he says. I kiss his cheek and walk to class.

-

At the end of the day I text my mum saying I'm getting ready at Sophia's house.

Mum: okay darling don't be too long out xx

I smile at my phone knowing I have my old mum back.

"Right let's get our hair and makeup done" Sophia says whilst getting out all these different pallets and makeup brushes.

"Okay" I gulp, making her laugh.

Sophia does a really good smokey eye on me, straightens my hair and let's me pick out one of her dresses. She goes for a cut crease with her hair straightened and a cute mint green mini dress. I walk into her closet and pick out a grey off the shoulder dress.

We arrive outside Chosens house and the smell of alcohol and weed hits us like a ton of bricks

"Let's goooooo" Sophia says grabbing my hand. I wobble I little in the heels Sophia picked out for me but I'll manage.

"Let's find the boys" I shout to her over the music. She nods her head and we look for them. Nowhere.

Harper: where is u Oleff

[read]

Suddenly a pair of hands wraps around my waist and I turn around to see Wyatt and all the boys there.

"Hey" he shouts over the the music still holding onto me.

"Hey" I shout back. We talk and laugh and drink all night. Much better then the last party we all went to. A slow song comes on and Jeaden and Sophia go to the dance floor. I wink at Sophia and she giggles. Wyatt's hands grabs mine and he leads me to the dance floor.