t h i r t e e n ~ Wyatt

{30 minutes before}

Harper runs over to Sophia who is crying, I decide not to interrupt. I get a drink at the table and was about to find Jeaden when two hands cover my eyes. I smile.

"Har-" I begin "oh hi Scarlett" I say.

"Sorry I'm not Harper" she says "I like to eat food" she laughs. My eyes widen a bit. "Sorry" she says. I don't say anything.

"Wyatt I need to tell you something" she begins.

"What?" I say.

"Not here...let's go round here" she whispers in my ear.

"Fine but after I have to find Har-" before I can finish she smashes her lips into mine. I pull away and see Harper at the door her eyes shining from tears.

"Harper is isn't what it looks like honestly" I begin.

"Save it Wyatt" she runs off tears running down her face.

"What the hell" I turn back at Scarlett "you knew she would be there"

"Maybe...maybe not" she whispers coming closer. "What matters is that now we can be together...."

"No" I shout walking away from her. I've ruined it. I run upstairs to where she went and knock on the bathroom door.

"Harper" I shout. "Harper please it wasn't what it looks like I promise....she just kissed me" I say holding back tears. If I loose Harper I don't know what I'd do. I keep banging on the door but she doesn't answer.

"What do you want" she cries.

"Harper please open the door" I say resting my head on the door. She opens the door slightly and her mascara has run all down her face and the tears are still flowing.

"Harper Scarlett kissed me...I didn't want to kiss her back" I say.

"How do I know your...your not lying" she whispers.

"Harper because I love you" I say tears are now streaming down my face but I don't care.

"I can't do this Wyatt...I'm sorry" she whispers.

"Harper please don't do this"

"I'm sorry" she says, one last tear rolls down her cheek as she runs past me and out the door. I've ruined everything.

IM SORRY 0_._0

Keep voting ;))

~ G xox