Hocky girls are hot!

~Rockys' Pov~

"You guys have to go to the girls Hockeys team game, beacause I lost a bet with thier coach!" My Hocky coach announced. I didn't mind it. We all sat down in the front row seats there. All the players came out. "Lets meet the players! Guys spread out!" My coach said walking to the girls' teams' coach. I walked over to a girl. The back of her uniform said "Nicklow". "Sup, pretty boy, with the boy band and stuff righ?" She teased. "uh yeah." I looked down at the short girl. I almost choked. 

"Just teasing! The names Shealey Nicklow,(Shaylee) but you can call me Shea.(Shay)" Shea smiled. "I'm Rocky!" I giggled to myself looking at her. "I know." She laughed. Her hair was a dark brown with reallly bright blue tips. her eyes were brown, like mine. She had no make up on, she was naturally beautiful. She had a blue heart tattoed onto her wrist.

"Ok, Let's see your game." I looked like I was thinking. I threw a puck at her. She caught it. oh.my.god... "Ok, your games good, but what about your kissing stratigies?" I laughed. "Well you'll have to see for yourself. We both leant in. The coach slapped my back. "No flirting with the team Lynch!"

"o-oh, y-yeah, right coach." I stuttered. She went to the rink and played the game. 

~After the game~

My eyes were wide open. She just scored 8 times in a row. She skated off the rink and took her skates off, and put them in her bag. I walked up to her. "Wanna hang out at my house, wanna meet the pretty boy family?" I smiled helping her get hear gear in her bag. "yeah, i'd like that." She smiled back, while picking up her bag. I walked her out to my car and took her bag, I opened the door for her. I put her bag in the back seat. I drove to my house.