Ratliff.... in jail?

A/N: ok, I'm gonna write in a new way, I just can't handle it the other way, with my OCD. Look it up if you don't know what it means, I'm not gonna waist my time when you can just do it yourself!

~Rydel's POV~

I woke up to Rikers phone blaze-ing, "Shut up!". Of course from 'Smosh'. They're Youtubers if you don't know. "E-loooooo" He smiled into the phone. "YOU'RE WHERE!" His smiled turned to O shape. He put it on speaker. "I'm sorry Riker!" What sounded like Ellington's voice rang  through the phone. "I'm coming!" Riker then hung up. "He's where?!" I said. "Just come with me!" Riker said grabbing his keys, And we were off.

~Ross' POV~

"Laur!!" I groaned, not knowing where she is. "Yeah Rossy?" She comes out of Vanessa and Riker's room. "Why were you in Riker's room?!!" I say. "umm, My sister kinda sleeps there?" She said adding a giggle to the end. "Were getting  married in like 3 days, do you have everything planned out, Cause' I have everything I need to do planned out." I said exited to marry the love of mt life. "Yep!" She smiled ans pecked my lips. She then back into the room to talk to Nessa.

~Laura's POV~

"Ok so what are you going to tell me?" I said walking back in the bedroom door. "I'm -uh- pregnant.." She says with tears in her eyes. Those were happy tears. "I'm so happy, Does Rike know?" I said hugging her. "yeah, of course." She smiled.