C;

~Laura's Pov~

"I'm pregnant, Ross"  I said a bit worried. "That's great! I'm so exited! I'm gonna be a daddy, I'm gonna be a Daddy!" He said skipping around the house. I giggled. "If it's a boy what are we gonna name it, and what if its at girl?" He said smiling. "Let's stick with the R tradition, but let's wait and get the family together, and come up with name, and we'll put them in a hat or something, and pick one? Sound good" I said. 

~A few weeks later!~

We arrive at the airport, Rydel, and Ell were wating for us. " Laura!!" Rydel  ran to me. I smiled. "Delly!! When we get home we have some news."  Ross smiled looking down. 

~Once we make it to the house~

Everyoneone greets us, and hugs us. "Well, we have some, good news" Ross said smiling ear to ear, everyone sat down in the living room. "Can I say it?" Ross said smiling down at me. "Yeah, since your so exited about it." I giggled. "I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!" He said now skipping around the house again. I facepalmed and sighed. "I'm pregnant!" I said laughing at Ross' Weirdness., Everyone one was laughing too. "That's great!" Everyone congratulated us. "Wait!" Ross said, sitting down next to me. "Were gonna pick names, and raffle them" "Ok," everyone thought deep.

Rocky: "Rocklyn and Randy"

  Ell and Rydel: " Ralphy and Rae'anna"

 Vanessa and Riker: " Riley, or Rayden"

Stormie and Mark: Remington or Rose" They laughed.

Ellington crossed his arms and leaned back, then grunted, everyone laughed.

Ryland and Skylar:  Rex and Rhea

"That sounds good!" I put all the peices of paper in the hat. I pulled one out.

~No one's Pov~

The winner and baby name is....