Chapter 21

~No one's Pov~

"The winner is Riker, and Nessa, with Riley and Rayden." Laura read out loud. Riker got up and ran around the house. "YESSSSSSSSSSS" He screamed. "I'm going out to get some fresh air, y'know skate around." Rocky said grabbing his coat. e starteds skating around he reached the sidewalk by the Soccer field. He looked at the girl playing around with a soccer ball. "She's beautiful" He mumbled. He kicked up his boared and held it under his arm. He walked over to the girl. "How you doin'" He smirked at the  girl. "Fine you?" She said looking at him. "Great" He smiled. "I'm Jay" She said pulling out her hand. "Rocky shook it. "Rocky, Rocky Lynch" He smiled, again. "Like the brother inlaw of Laura Marano?" She said picking up the soccer ball. "Yep." The boy said, looking at the girl's beauty. "Wanna hang out at my house?"  "Yeah, let's go shesaid walking next to Rocky, and talking to him. They arrived at Rocky's home, he opened the door. Jay started laughing, and Rocky blushed. Ross was messing with Laura by twerking on her, and she was kicking him with her foot. "Get the hell away from me, Ross!" Laura said kicking him again. She gave up and Ross sat down. Laura smiled and sat on his lap. Rydellington, Ryler,  and Rinessa were gambling and laughed at Raura, once, here, and, there. 
Rocky and Jay walked in, everyone turned to face Jay. "Hi" They all greeted her. "Were just gonna go up to my room and hang out" Rocky said walking up the stairs. "K" everyone said. Raura started making out, And the others were still gambling, the day went by great.