KCA'S!!!!111!111!11!

~Saturday~

~Riker's Pov~

"Ness, you look perfect" I smiled at her perfectness. "thanks, babe" She blushed. we arrived, I was excited, I WAS THE HOST THIS YEAR!!! And I was making Ness come up with me. As my Co-host! :3. I went in and got ready, it was live, and stuff, I got ready and went out.  "Hey guys!!" They all hollered and shouted out things like: "Omg, Riker you so sexy!" But I already have my love. "I would like to invite someone on stage with me to help me co-host" They hollered: "Vanessa!!" "My beautiful wife.. VANESSA LYNCH!" She ran to the stage. I kissed her. They started screaming more.  "Let's start off with a song! From the one and only,  r5!" Vanessa smiled to the audiance. We started singing "Fallin' For You"

"You like mismatched socks with poka dots!" I hear Rocky sing. We sing the whole song and go off the stage, Well, I stay. We call out all the winners and stuff and we get to the best band, I smiled at read the paper blimp. "r5!!!" I shouted. They all came up, as Laura came with Ross. Ross made her come. Laur also won  female singer of the year.  "So, Rike" I hear Laura call, "Yeah?"I say looking at her. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE OLD?" she  yelled messing with me. "I'M not old Laur!!" She laughed along with the rest. "Well, we have a birthday today, her name is.." I read the card. "Amber Calbot! The daugheter of Dan Colbot!"  She came to the stage. She started looking at Ross, a couple times, I could see the jelousy build in Laura's face, me and Laura both, were very jelous when it comes to Ross and Nessa. I walked over to Ross and whispered to him."Bro, Amber's checking you out, and Laura's getting jelous.." I whispered. Ross nodded, and held Laura's hand swinging it back and forth he smiled down looking at her dreamily. "Well, that's alll the time we have today!!" I said and we all went talking to fans. Ross went one way. Me and Laur, and Ness went the other way, We were talking to fans for a couple minutes. I looked over at Ross, who was talking to Amber, he sorta looked like her he was checking her out, but then I saw mom, she was looking at him also. She would pull him by his ear, if he did anything. I walked closer to Ross and Amber, I heard them talking. "Sorry, Amber, but i'm deeply in love.." He glanced over at Laur. "C'mon, we'll keep it a secret." Amber leant in to kiss Ross but he moved and she was kissing the wall, Mom chuckled. So did I. He walked over to me.

"Hey bro" "Hey, Amber's on Laur's last nerve. You know what that girl's capable of!!" I said. "Trust me, I know, She beat the crap out of me when we were like 16 or 17." He chuckled. "Mhm," We arrived to Laura. She looked up at Ross. "Hi" She said. "Laur, can I talk to you, baby?" He said walking her to a quite, place. I was nervious he was gonna brake her heart, she's not only my sister in law, but my actual sister.