*sigh*

~Rydel's Pov~

I sighed. Ross hasn't come out of his room. At least Riker comes out to hang out with Riley, She's fallen in love with Riker. Geez, what is this! 2014! That's when Laur went off to college. It's been a few months. So Rayden's here. Only I saw Laur. The day she dropped of Rayden. I was rocking Rayden in my hands... My poor nephew with no mommy.. or daddy... I was smiling like crazy down at Rayden.

The I heard a giant thump where Ross' room was. I gave Rayden to Ratliff, who was sitting next to me. I ran to Ross' room, I nudged the handle. IT was locked. I took my bobbi pin. I jiggled it in the lock. The door came undone. I opened it and I screamed.

~Mark's Pov~ 

I heard my babygirl scream. I ran to where she was, and saw Ross on the floor surrounded in blood. The family ran up and saw. Stormie was crying I comforted her. "Boys, search the room for knives. Any thing he could use to harm himself with." I said, picking him up and putting him in the car, and speeding to the hospital.

  ~Riker's Pov~ 

I saw the pocket knife in the spot Ross was. "He either tried commiting suicide, or he was just cutting and drained." I said. Ryland agreed. We all looked around his room. His scrapbooks of him and Laur were everywhere. They were wet. And so was his pillow. We all looked at it. "Tear stains?" Rocky suggested. "Yeah" I said. "My poor baby bro" Rydel said looking at everything. Ross' phone buzzed. I read it out loud. "Rumors of Ross Lynch hurting Laura "Lynch". IS that where she went?" I sighed. 

We decided to go to the hospital.

~Laura's Pov~

I was sitting in the locked  basement with Nessa and my mom. It had 1 window. No way out. It had TV. No internet. I flipped to another brodcasting. "What do YOU think happened to Mrs. "LYNCH"? They quoted my last name, along with Mrs. "NESSA" "Lynch." Did Ross do anything..?" Candice said. I sighed. My mom patted my back. I've been here a couple months. I then thought. I took my father's golf trophie, made of gold , and hit the window. The door to the basement was sound prove. So no one would hear us scream. "Your father didn't finish middle school." My mom sighed. We all laughed. And helped eachother out of the window. And ran to the Lynches. When we got there, We ran in and locked the doors. I noticed no one home.

I ran to Ross' room and saw the blood on the floor. I screamed. I knew what had happened. My mom and Nessa ran up the stairs to me. "Ross, hospital." I said, knowing they knew what I meant. We ran to the nearest hospital, We ran in and saw the whole family, they saw us and Rydel screamed running to me. "RYDEL, SHUT UP!" Rocky yelled. Then everyone looked at him and laughed. They then ran to me. The guys and Rydel looked at my mom weird, but Stormie and Mark ran to her and hugged her and talked and gossiped.  "That's my mum." I said. "Ohhhhhhhh" They all said. We giggled. 

The doctor came out. "Ross Lynch?" We all walked to him. "He's fine, we stiched him up! It seems to appear he was self harming himselve, and must've sliced his bone line, which means he cut to deep, and bled out.." The doctor told us."We had to find out our self. He wouldn't say anything.  but he was crying  the name Laura." He added. Everyone looked to me. "Are you 'Laura'"

"Yes" I said looking down. "Would you like to see him, he's awake." The doctor said."Uh. yeah." I said. We walked to his room, the doctor opened the door and left us alone. He was filling out a crossword puzzle. Well, at least looking at it confusingly. "Hi." I mumbled. He looked up. He smiled as wide as I did when seeing the episode of adventure time where Finn finds his dad. He got up and ran to me. He had a yellow cast on his wrist. "I love you so much." He smiled. "I love you too." I smiled.