Chapter 35 - Go On Ahead

Eyeless Jack

"Alright, so we know what we're supposed to do, right??" Jane asked.

We all nodded.

The teams were split.

Me, Josie, and Laughing Jack & Jill, with our Smile Dog.

Sally, Ben Drowned, Jeff, and Jane.

Slender's Proxy.

These past 2 days have been constant training, and now it was time we moved in. We've been quiet for too long. Time to give Liu some surprise.

Josie looked out the window up at the balcony.

"Josie, come on!" Jeff called.

She was quiet before she spoke.

"You guys go on ahead without me," she said. I can hear a smirk in her voice.

"What??" Hoody asked.

She turned around, a smirk in her face. "I'll catch up."

"You're on to something, aren't you??" Jeff asked, wondering why the hell she wants to stay behind.

"That's for me to know and for you guys to not know til the end," she said. "Now scram! I'll be there soon."

"This is ridiculous!!" Laughing Jill snapped, me stopping her.

"She's Jeff and Jane's kid. Let her do whatever she has running through her head," Laughing Jack said.

Everyone then left and I looked up.

"Be careful," I said.

"You too," i said, pulling my mask down, along with my hood up, and ran off after the others.

What is she planning??

Josie

While they have their plan, I have my own.

They're target: The team.

My target: Uncle Liu.

Smiley looked at me weirdly and wondering why I'm staying behind.

"You're about to see my secret weapon," I told my Smile Dog as we entered the basement.

It took a lot of sleepless night to train this... thing... but its worth it now.

I pulled the drape off, and Smiley immediatly cowared and whimpered into the corner, already catching on.

I pryed the door off, and smirked, as the thing crawls out.

Smiley was whimpering and probably at a point of pissing himself and thinking if I have literally lost my fucking mind.

In honesty, I think I have. But I am Josie the Killer, so its obvious.

"Its time," I said to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture: a sketch of Eyeless Jack, representing Derick (credit to the artist)----->>>

Video: "Eyeless Jack Make Up Tutorial by PinkStylist------>>>

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=