Chapter 28 - Third Plan: The Big Finale

I snuck past many nurses and patients, all oblivious of who i was.

I even helped out patients and nurses to make sure i wasn't being so suspicious.

Thank goodness my scars were hidder REALLY well.

I then snuck into the storage room and quickly grabbed my old clothes, but couldn't find my jacket, so i basically grabbed another one that came with a free bandana,

Eh.

I had hidden them all in a purse and was about to leave when i bumped into a nurse- my nurse.

Well, one of them.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see.... I've never seen you around here," she said, looking suspicious. "Who are you??"

"I-I'm new... My name is Jasmine," i said, giving a small smile.

"New?? I didn't here... My your eyes are very familia.... Oh my god...." she said horrifyed.

I covered her mouth and dragged her into the storage room locking it as i took out my knife.

"What's the matter, Tina?? Aren't I beautiful??" i said.

"G-Get away from me!!! HELP!!!!!" she cried.

"Nobody can hear you. Nobody can save you. But that's okay, I won't hurt you. I'm just gonna make sure you close your eyes and...." i said, then jabbed the knife into her stomach repeatedly, then slitting ehr throat and knocking her down.

I nocitced a camera in the corner and laughed maniacally.

"...Go to sleep," i smirked, then blew a kiss. "See you around, my dear Uncle Liu."

I exited the room and was able to exit without anyone noticing. 

Once i was out and a few 10-15 feet away, i turned around and bowed down, as if to an audience.

"And i hope you all enjoyed my big finale!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!" i laughed and then took off into the woods.

Now, to go back from "Jasmine the Psycho Nurse" to good ol' Josie the Killer.

~~~~~~

Picture representing Josie killing Tina the nurse---->>>