Chapter 30 - Let's Hope This Works

Jane

I stood by Jeff's side as he slept, when suddenly there was a loud bang, making us all shoot to out feet.

"KILLERS, I'M HOME!!!!" A familiar voice shouted, then stepped into the light. "And I'm back for some revenge as well."

"You're late, young lady," I said, crossing my arms.

 "Hey. Escaping from an asylum, killing 3 nurses, sneaking out, and getting dinner doesn't take 20 minutes, and i wasn't given the Curfew reminder," she said, tossing over the bookbag she had to where everyne stood, and letting the contents of food spill out, and everyone chugged in.

It was then Slender came from the shadows behind her and observed her.

"Hmmm... definitely Jeff's daughter," he said, his voice in a loud whispering hiss.

"Whoa, who's No-Face Calamari over here??" Josie laughed as he walked around.

"I wouldn't piss off ol' Slenderman here, Josie," Jack laughed.

"I'd listen to my friend, sweetheart," Slender said.

"Slenderman, leave her alone," I said, rolling my eyes.

'Mom, where's dad??" Josie said.

"Meanign to get to that. Got some sort of fire on you??" I asked.

"A Bic lighter. Why?" she asked.

"You'll see," i said, taking her hand and leading her to Jeff, Jack and Smiley following behind.

Josie

We walked over to some room to see some guy, who i think Ben told me was Masky, watching over...

"DAD!!!" i said, and ran up to him.

"Well I'll be damned. You do look like Jeff," Masky said.

"Tell me something i haven't heard," i said.

"Okay, here's one: You got to set him on fire," he said.

I looked at him like if he grew a second head.

"And that's gonna help him??" i asked.

"Or overcook half of him," he said.

"Gee, thanks," i said, grabbing the Bic lighter from my pocket. I also bought some smokes from the gas station, along with a lighter.

I look down at my dad, who looks like he's gasping for air, his disfigured Two-Face look alike face looking just like the last time i left.

"Well, what are you waiting for??" i asked Masky.

"Huh?" Masky asked.

"Josie?" Jack asked.

"Get some gas on him, let's go!!" i ordered.

Masky and Jack went on forth looking for a gallon as i lit a cigarette, taking a drag.

Smoke protruded from my damaged cheeks, but i still was able to breathe in nicotine.

"That's not healthy," Mom said.

"Neither is murder," i shrugged.

She shrugged. "Meh."

Jack and Masky came back and quickly poured gasoline on Dad.

"Well, cross your fingers, i said once tehy were done.

I then flicked the cigarette butt on Jeff and watching him catch fire.

This better work.

~~~~~~~~

Drawing is of  Masky (credit to artist: tomokaneko on deviantArt) --->>>

*From here until the end, Derick will be called "Jack."