Chapter 20 - Start Talking

Third Person's Point of View

Josie observed the policemen from the shadows of the hallway.

Miss Emily's body had been removed, and the kids have been evacuated to another orphanage until everything is cleared out here.

Liu was nowhere in sight, except his partner. The hallway was now being emptied, leaving only him.

Josie then knew that if alive, Jeff was with Liu.

Smiley was quiet  as he sat next to Josie in the shadows.

"You know, you must feel proud, knowing your partner probably killed a little girl's father," Josie said, making the partner jump.

"W-Who's there??" he asked.

Derick and Jane are quick in locking both hallway entrances and guarding them.

Josie clicks her tongue and Smiley then charges and tackles the partner to the ground. 

He was about to scream, but fear over came him.

Josie walked over to where he layed, pulling her hood down.

The partner, was terrified, seeing he was face-to-face with the Daughter of Jeff.

"W-Who are you??" he asked.

"No need to worry about that. I'm only hear to ask you something," she said, crouching down.

"Now, where is Liu and Jeff??" i asked.

"I-I can't tell you that. I promised Liu," he said.

"Smiley," Josie said, and the dog growled into the officer's face, making him scream.

"Alright, alright, I'll talk!!! He's at the abandoned library 5 blocks away!!! He kidnapped your pops. I don't know what he has planned!!" he said, nearly crying.

"Probably has him for bait," Josie thought.

"Then that is all. Now, i'd let you go, but my dog here is hungry, and he hates struggling for his food," she said, placing the point of his knife on the man's head. "Just go to sleep."

She then slowly burries the knife deeper into his skull, his bloodcurdling screams echoing into the hall until the entire knife is lodged into his head, killing him.

"There's your dinner, Smiley," she said. 

Smiley just shakes his head, signaling he's not hungry, then Josie remembers he did eat a squirrel on the way here.

"Come on guys. We're getting my dad back," she told Jane and Derick.

They disappeared once officers walked in, along with another partner of Liu's seeing his partner dead on the ground, and sighing.

"She really is Jeff's fucking kid, ain't she??" he  said, looking over at the dead officer's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture on the side represents Josie.

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=