My Vampire X-Boyfriend chapt. 10

Chapter ten

Vincent's P.O.V

"Vincent, honey...just give us this girl already. It's not healthy to be so infatuated...with a," My mother coughed, "Human girl." She said the last two words like someone would say, 'cat barf.'

My mother was a vampire, obviously. Beautiful, all vampires were. And she was incredibly smart considering she's been around for six hundred years. She enjoys art and such, she said she was very good friend with Leonardo Da Vinci. I loved hearing about her Renaissance days.

My father was actually more like a regular father. He loved baseball, he was very smart also, he was around for almost five hundred years. My father met my mother when she came upon him, trying to be an aspiring artist in Florence, Italy in 1543.

My father wasn't a good artist. But he started studying things my mother did. He discovered her to be a vampire. And after that, she turned him. My father didn't care, he says. But I'll never know if that is true. When someone turns you, you don't ever recall anything about how you felt when you were a human.

Then after about being together for three hundred years, they wanted a child. Vampires can't have children, and female human can't have a child with a male vampire. It's impossible. The whole crap about Bella and Edward, and her being pregnant. Its absolutely crap.

My parents randomly chose me off the street. It was in England, 1804. Ahhh...my past life.

I don't remember much of my human life. It was simple, I had a brother, two sisters, a dog, and a mother and father. I don't think we were very wealthy, but we were a happy family.

The one thing I'm not happy about with my vampire parents is that they took me from my happy life. I would have been dead right now, like I was supposed to be. I still wonder what my former family thought when I went missing.

Every year, I visit England, and go to see their grave. The Williamson family, were all together. And that was my name back then, Vincent Williamson.

I tuned out of remembering the past, and turned back into the conversation my parents were having with me. "I don't understand it Vincent. What is so special about Dana?" my mother wrinkled up her nose at the mention of a human girl.

I shrugged. It was best not to get into it with my parents. My mother rolled her eyes at me. "Fine. But just to tell you, we found someone wonderful for you. A vampire girl. Very pretty. And get this: she's asian! Isn't that interesting?" My mother smiled warmly.

Oh great, now I have an arranged relationship. "Mother, I don't want to have a relationship other with Dana." I leaned back into the chair I was sitting in.

"You may really like her, son." My father always referred to me as his own son, it was part of that bond we had.

"Father," I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Don't act so much like a teenager, Vincent. It'll catch on." My mother shook her head, and turned to my father. "I told you that him going to school would be a bad."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going. See you guys later." I stood up to leave, and in an instant I was out the door.

I knew Dana and her friends would be searching for me. So why not give them a search? I think I'll go all over the country. Would be so much fun.

Of course my parents knew what was going on, they just didn't really care. Although they didn't really want me to bring home another vampire. They would scold me for that.

I wonder who the girl they were talking about was. You actually don't find too many asian vampires. Most of them were killed in revolts and things like that. It was surprising to even see that Dana had found one. They were rare. Most vampires were either, French, English, or American. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.