My Vampire X-Boyfriend prologue

Prologue

Yep. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was cheating on my boyfriend.

Of, course I'm not the only girl out there who did. But, most girls out there cheated on their human boyfriends.

But me? I have to go and cheat on a vampire. A VAMPIRE! I must be the biggest IDIOT on the planet! And not to mention, the underworld. Well now, my life is in grave danger. Wow, how many times have you heard that line before.

But seriously, I am. When I cheated on my vampire boyfriend, he was sort of mad. Sort of. And by saying that you know I mean a lot.

So at this point, I'm scared out of my FREAKIN MIND!!!!!!!!!! But I digress.

O.k. Really. I'm in trouble. And maybe with a few friends to help, some garlic,(Oh wait garlic doesn't work on vampires...Hmm...never mind the garlic, scratch that.) a vampire hunter, keeping watch over me, and a lot of luck, I can explain what happened to my vampire X-Boyfriend. Oh and by the way, I'm not stupid, I know how to spell ex-boyfriend, I just thought that the letter X would look cooler. Yeah, I'm also a dork.

And did I forget to mention that maybe I should actually find a vampire hunter, and maybe I should look for some luck. That would help the situation a bit.

~How I came up with My Vampire X-Boyfriend: I thought to myself, what would happen if Bella dumped Edward? obviously that wouldn't happen because Bella is too lovesick to give up Edward. But what happens if you dump a vampire? Can't be good...

I also got a little tired of all the stories of people falling in love with mythical creatures. No body has ever written a story how they fall OUT of love with a vampire. That would be interesting.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY!!!!!! :) comment and vote! Thanks! :)~