chapter 12

chapter 12

What the hell just happened? I didn't even say anything wrong, didn't I? I guess he's just.. sensitive. Or did I bring up a touchy object? Well okay I asked him if he's forced to to this. That's a pretty big thing, but he didn't have to become so angry. Or atleast he could answer me before he ran out. So now i'm just sitting here at my sofa like an idiot. All alone.. Then it hits me. He came to my house just to return my phone? He's a criminal so why did he give it back? If I was him I would take it. Okay no. I'm such a not-criminal as someone can be so if I stole a phone I would like cry and then return it and say "I'm sorry" and like beg for forgiveness. So I guess he's a.. nice criminal? Or he just have a own phone to use so he doesn't need mine. That works too. Anyways I stood up and started to walk against my phone. It was laying on my bench in my hallway. I pick it up and it was cold. A strange thing was that I didn't even think about my phone. I just got home and did nothing until Harry reminded me that my phone was gone by giving it back. I pressed the "home" button and to my surprise I didn't have a new background and my phone didn't have a crack or something like that. It was just my phone with my regular background of a house. I unlocked it and nothing have been changed. I breathed out in relief and sat down at my sofa again. I decided to check through Facebook because that's the only social media I have. Oops. I don't have Instagram, or twitter. I mean, who would follow me? I still have no friends. I scrolled down my Facebook timeline and saw a lot of boring texts when old ladies talked about their life. Then I saw that my mom had uploaded a picture of my brother. He have been playing flute since he was 6, that was like the only thing he could do when he was sick. So now he suddenly won a competition. What a nerd. My mom proudly wrote "I'm so proud over my strong son". She've never wrote anything about me. Not that a care anymore. She have never told me she's proud of me even that I helped my brother through his sickness. I grew up with no friends because my brother was sick and I helped him. But that's nothing to be proud over, right?

I sat up and distracted myself from my thoughts. I realized that I was crying and I quick ran after some paper. They aren't worth your tears. They aren't worth your tears. I always tell myself that. But I cry anyways. I guess that's just what people do. Cry out their feelings. I decided to start spotify and listen to some music. Music is the escape they say. I choose Bon Iver and put on his song "Perth". It makes me calm. I put my phone on my coffee table and I slowly shut my eyes. I was pretty tired. After all, it's 10:56pm.

-

I heard a loud phone signal and I slowly opened my eyes. I glared at the clock. 4:39am. Who the hell sends me a textmessage at 4am?! I slowly reached after my phone and tried to get my eyes to focus on the screen. It was a message from "Harry". What? I don't have his number..

"In case you missed it, I gave you my number.

H. xx"

Oh. Why did he do that? I don't want his number. Or do I? I don't know. But why did he wrote "xx"? I'm confused. But anyways, did he had to tell me that at 4am?! I decided to not answer him. Now I was awake thanks to him. I took my phone and put it in my pocket and slowly stood up. My head hurt and I felt dizzy. I started to walk against my bedroom but it took some time because I almost fell on everything. When I finally reached my big bed I cuddled me in on my blankets and tried to sleep again.

-

I slowly opened my eyes. I still felt dizzy so I waited before I glared at the clock. 1:33pm. Great. I slept away half of my Saturday. Then I heard a knock. Sigh. I had to get up now. I slowly sat up and yelled "Coming!", so this person wouldn't go away. Or maybe I should let the person go because I look like shit. Nahhh, too late. I stood up and realized that I didn't took of my clothes when I fell asleep. Great. I quickly took of all of my clothes and changed into new ones. It didn't took long to chose. I don't really care that much what I wearing. I opened my bedroom door and realized it was burning hot in my bedroom. I guess I learned that i'm not supposed to sleep with a closed door. I walked against the door and opened it. My eyes met Daniels.

"Good morning" he chuckled. "I guess"

I rolled my eyes and chucked with him.

"Good morning" I yawned.

"Do you always sleep this late?"

"No, not really" I said. "I just had a rough night I guess"

"Oh, why?" He asked and step in. Should I tell him? That Harry was here and that I made him upset and that he texted me at 4am? Oh, I almost forgot that. That's kind of weird. Last time I saw him he was like really angry at me and now he texted me at 4am. Ok. Totally normal. I didn't know if I wanted to tell him yet so I just sighed. "I don't know" I yawned again and Daniel laughed at me again. "I just had some trouble with the sleep-thing"

"The sleep-thing?" He laughed.

"You know what I mean"

"I do" He smirked. "I'm just teasing" I rolled my eyes and smirked back.

"So why are you here?" I yawned.

"I thought you were awake and you wanted to grab a cup of coffee?" He said and pointed his fingers at the door.

"I'm on it" I said. "Just let me get dressed at put some make-up on, alright?"

"You don't need make-up" He sighed. "You always look beautiful"

I smiled before I quickly got in into my room. Damn it. I blush all the time. I searched after some new panties and a bra. Then I looked after something good to wear. Not some cozy clothes. I finally found something good enough to wear at a coffee shop and quickly put on some mascara before I walked out from my bedroom and met Daniels eyes.

"You ready?" He said and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah" I said and walked out through my door. "Let's go"

-

HI GUYS ILY (boring chapter I know I know)
I got 30k reads?!?!?! WHAT
THANK YOU ALL

Well I don't have anything special to say I guess? Just keep voting, comment and read, and yeah, don't forget to check out my Michael fanfic! YAY

STAY RAD
- A xx