chapter 4

chapter 4

'"Jenna Hamilton, that's you right?"

"Yes sir, that's me"

"So tell me, what happened?"

"Well, I was asleep and then suddenly, a guy were in my house. He held a gun against me and told me that if I called the cops he would shoot me."

"Did he touch you?"

"No sir"

"Why was he in your house?"

"I don't know. They broke in and stole my TV, and yeah, held a gun against me"

"What do you mean by 'they'? Was it more than one?"

"..yeah. It was another guy"

"Did you see their faces?"

"No, not really, it was too dark. The only thing I saw was that the guy who held a gun against me had light-brown hair"

"Okey, so what did the other guy do?"

"Well, nothing. He just came into my bedroom and yeah.. did nothing"

"Are you sure about that Jenna?"

"Yes, sir"

"Okey then, thanks for your time. We may call you back"

"Okey, bye"

-

This morning had been like hell. Thanks to these two guys i've missed my second day at work. My head hurts like.. I don't know what and I have like a hundreds of questions in my mind. I mean, first, I meet this guys at Starbucks. There's nothing wrong with that, but, then their 'friend' breaks into my house and steals my fucking TV. That TV was expensive and i've earned that money all by myself. And then there's that voice. His voice. The other guys voice. It was so familiar. What if it was that guy Harrys? I don't remember his voice that good.. Or maybe the blonde Niall. Then it hits me, why did they break into my house? Why me? Is it connected someway or am I just unlucky to first meet them and then they break into my house? I just woke up and then a ice-blue eyed boy stands right in front of me and I don't know how or why he came in. And then when i'm trying to call the cops, he threatens me, with a gun. I was terrified. Well, now the time is 9:34 am and my shift starts at 8.. So I guess I have to run to work. Oh shit, what if I get fired because I didn't tell anyone why i'm late? There was no time left for thinking, I put on my shoes and tried to lock my door. Then I realised that my lock was destroyed so I couldn't lock my door. They destroyed my lock too. Could this day get more worse? I decided to not lock the door, I didn't have time to be more late than I already am. 
I ran down the stairs and out from the big building. Of course it was raining outside, so I took out my umbrella and continued to run with my little black umbrella. 

-

"Where the fuck have you been?" Daniel asked when I entered the bank. 

"I'm so sorry, someone broke into my apartment last night.. and yeah the cops needed to check things and talk with me about everything and.."

"Oh shit, i'm sorry" he said and put his hand on my shoulder. "But let's talk about this when it's lunch time, ok?" 

"Okey sure" I said and took of my coat.

"Go back to work now, but prepare yourself, I think the boss will talk with you and ask about this" he said and looked serious. 

"Yeah that's ok"