chapter 1

chapter 1

I put the key into the keyhole and locked the door. This morning has been stressful as fuck. I woke up and ofcourse I was late so I had to run up and eat breakfast and all that stuff. I don't want to be late on my first day at work. Well, my second day actually, but I don't think you can say I worked yesterday. A girl named Jade (I think?) showed me to my little desk and what I was supposed to do. My work is to sit and talk with people who want to take out their money. Fortunately, my little "desk" is next to a nice guy. He told me his name was Daniel and he helped me to learn how it all works. He was very sweet actually and handsome.. and  he looks like my age. 

"Well well well, isn't it Jenna?" a familiar voice said. I turned around in shock and saw.. Daniel.

"Oh my god. Hi Daniel, you scared the shit out of me" I said. He took his hands through his light brown hair and laughed so I could see his extremly white teeths.

"Hello Jenna and i'm sorry, my fault" he chuckled and scanned me up and down. "So are you heading down to work?"

"Yeah I am" 

"Maybe you want some company?" he said and I could see a little smirk. I couldn't help it, so I smiled and nodded. We went down the stairs and went out. The fresh and cold october air hit my face.

"So how are you planning to get to work?" he said and kicked at a pile of leaves. 

"Oh, I guess I will catch a bus." I said. I can drive but I don't have a car yet. That's quite embarrassing. It feels like all nineteen year olds have a car, but not me.

"Wrong" he smirked. What did he meant by 'wrong'? 

"What?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He saw that I was confused and chuckled. 

"You're not taking a bus." Now I was more confused. What the fuck? Am I supposed to walk all the way down there? "Because you're going to ride in my car, with me" He smiled and straightened his shirt. I scanned him up and down. He was wearing a red and green checkered shirt. I realized that he was shorter than me and he was wearing some old sneakers.

"Hello?" he said and interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and he smirked again. 

"Oh sorry." I said and blushed. "Well, you don't have to do that for me"

"Well, I will do that for you" he said and walked to a black car and opened the car door. "Jump in."

So I guess I didn't have a choice. I walked over to the car and jumped in next to Daniel. He started the car and now we were moving. Then I realized, is he my neighbour even at home? 

"Daniel?" I asked. He turned around his head and looked at me with his brown green eyes.

"Yep?" 

"Do you live next to me?" I said and I saw he smirked again. 

"Isn't it obvious?" he said and laughed. Great, now I felt stupid for asking. 

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry." I said and looked away. 

"Don't be sorry Jen, you were just asking." Wait what? Jen? I looked at him again. "Wait, is it ok to call you Jen?" he said again and smiled. Nobody has ever called me Jen, except my dad. He was the only one. It felt wierd to hear that name again. I haven't been called that since he left, that asshole.

"Yeah yeah, sure" I said and smiled back. I don't want to let him down.

Suddenly, he turned left and we were there. The bank Santander. 

Hiiiii!
I just wanted to say thank you for reading, and if you're reading, vote and comment what you think! And stay calm, Harry is coming soon! 

- A xx