chapter 2

chapter 2

I sighed. I've been here for like, i don't know, 5 hours now? All I've done was to talk with people who wanted to take out money and I think I've never been this bored and tired before. Daniel, seemed so happy though. He always smiled and looked happy to everyone. 

"Pssst?" I said.

He turned around and smiled.

"Yep?"

"Aren't you tired or bored? And when do we finish?" I said and sighed again. 

"No" he chuckled. "I'm never tired, and we finish at 8. Which is now. You don't know the times yet? 

"Well.. no." I said and laughed with him.

I stood up and turned around the sign from "open" to "closed" on my desk. I reached for my bag and my  coat.

"Well, I guess i'll go now" I said to him and he looked up.

"I can drive you again if you want?" he said and smiled.

"No, it's alright. I need some air now" 

That was true, because i've been in a bank the whole day. 

"Okey. If you say so, good bye Jenna" he smirked.

"Good bye Daniel, see you tomorrow!" I said and smirked back.

The fresh air hit my face as I walked out. I shut the door behind me. God, this day had been sooo boring. But atleast I get money for it. I started to walk to starbucks. I needed some coffee after this long day. It was a pretty long walk to Starbucks but I didn't mind, I like to walk and see all the things in the city. I haven't seen so much of London yet. It's always people everywhere, but right now it was empty. I couldn't see anyone.. But I continued to walk on the sidewalk. It was so quiet.. and I felt like someone was staring at me.. But I shook of the thought and walked a little bit faster. Then I heard something that sounded like a gunshot so I began to run. I ran until I saw the little green Starbucks sign. I stopped and laughed at myself. There was nobody behind me? I'm so stupid. I opened the door and walked in to Starbucks.

"Welcome to Starbucks" a red haired girl said and smiled. "What can I get for you?"

"A iced coffee with milk please" I said and smiled back. I always take the same when I'm coming here. I don't like 'regular' coffee.

"Okey, your ice coffee will come soon"

I nodded and sat down at a litte table. I sighed and looked at my phone. No messages, no missed calls, nothing. As usual. My mom call me sometimes, and my brother too, but besides them.. I have no friends. That's why I left Australia, to start over. I don't miss a single thing over there. I've never liked the heat. Back there, I only had my family. I growed up alone because of my brother's illness, and in my private school, nobody wanted to talk with me. They thought I was strange because I didn't wear all these popular clothes. So they refused to talk with me. It has been like that from first grade to the last. The only reason I stayed alive were because I knew that soon, I could move and start over everything. And that's exactly what I did, here in London. 

"Miss, your ice coffee with milk?" the girl said and interrupted my thoughts. 

"Oh, yeah. Thanks" I said and took the coffee. She looked pretty mad, so I guess she had been standing there for a while. It happens sometimes that I think too much and disappear from the world. I used that sometimes in school so I didn't hear all the other voices. It was calming. 

Suddenly the door flew up and two guys entered Starbucks. They both looked angry and quite.. dangerous. They walked fast and one of them walked away to the toilet and the other one ordered some coffee. When he turned around, I could see his face. He had blue beautiful eyes and blonde and a little bit dark brown hair. He wore a grey t-shirt with a black jacket over. His blue jeans and grey sneakers matched perfectly his t-shirt. He walked over to the table in front of me and I pretended to check my phone. Then the other guy came back from the toilet. He walked over to his friend and I sat down beside him. Now, I finally could see his face. He had beautiful brown curls and green eyes. He wore a black shirt with a black long coat. He was incredibly good looking. I could see some tattoos on his chest. When I looked up again at his face, I realised that he was staring at me too. And he had the biggest and hottest smirk I've ever seen. I blushed and looked down at my phone again. 

"So.. Niall" he started. "What did Louis do this time?" 

The blonde one, which I guess is called Niall, sighed. 

"Well, I don't know really. But something bad, because Dan called me and said that I would pick up all of us four and then meet him and Louis at the usual place"

"Okey then, so let's get our coffee and then pick up Zayn and Liam?" 

"Yeah, that sounds good"

They both stood up and took their coffee. Before they walked out from Starbucks, the brown haired boy looked at me again and smirked, again.

"Harry! C'mon!" the blonde one said again with his Irish accent.

Harry.

Hello babes! 

Thank you for reading!

If you're reading, please vote and comment what you think!

Lots of love.

- A xx