chapter 3

chapter 3

I grabbed my ice coffee and took my coat. I realised it was raining outside so I sighed. It was so many quiestions in my head right now. Who is Niall? Who is Harry? Why did he gave me that mysterious smirk and who the hell was Dan, Zayn, Liam and that guy Louis that had done something bad? I don't know why I wanted to know so much.. I just wanted answers. I walked out from Starbucks and starting to walk to my apartment. Somehow, that curly boy couldn't get out of my head. His deep green eyes were stuck in my head. The walk to my apartment wasn't so long though, but with all these questions it felt like it took longer than usual. I finally came home and unlocked the door. After I took my coat and my old ugly sneakers off, I took off my skinny jeans so I could breath again. Usually, I hate skinny jeans, but when I moved here I needed to change style so nothing reminded me of Australia.. So I dumped my loose jeans and all my t-shirts and got black skinny jeans and like a hundreds of new shirts. I always wore this awful sneakers back in Australia, so i've bought high-heeled shoes and i'm still trying to learn how to walk in them. 

I took on some cosy black sweatpants and walked in to the kitchen. I was hungry so I started to make some noodles. Actually, i'm good of making food because my mom always worked and I had to make food for both me and my brother. So I early learned how to cook like a hundreds of dishes, but right now, I didn't have the strength to cook something big. I glared on the clock, 10:23 pm. What? When did it become so late?! I sighed and took my noodles and put it back in the fridge. I had to sleep. It was a big day tomorrow.. again. I forced myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I saw my face in the mirror, my pale face and my greenblue eyes stared back at me. I looked at my long, darkbrown hair. I liked my hair actually, that is the only thing I like with myself. Everything else on my body just felt like a big NO. I went to my big bedroom and crawled in to my bed. 

UNKNOWN P.O.V

"Here it is" I whispered and looked at the door. This was the place we were sent to. 

"Are you sure about that? Maybe it is.."

"No, it's this one, I know that"

"Ok then.. Let's open it" My friend smirked and raised his eyebrows. I nodded and smirked back. I love to break into stranger's houses. I just love the rush. 

The brown door quiet flew up. Me and my mate stalked into the house. According to my boss, there should be a young girl who lived in here. No no no, it's not the girl we want. We only want money and all the expensive stuff you know. We're robbers and burglars. Simple as that. 

"Psst" My mate whispered. "You take the living room and the bedroom, and I take the rest"

"Sounds ok" I said and continued to stalk into the house. It was very simply. I couldn't see any photos or personal things. Maybe this girl just moved into the house? I were now in the big living room. It was a black sofa and a big, nice TV. Bingo.

"Heyyy" I whispered.  "Come over here"

He came quickly.

"What is it?" He entered the big living room. "This place has nothing, I mean seriously, nothing.. Oh" His eyes landed on the big TV and he gave me a big smile. "Let's take this and leave"

"But the bedroom?" I whispered. 

"Okey, I take this and you take the bedroom"

"Okey"

I stalked to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. I saw a beautiful girl with long and brown hair laying on the bed, asleep. I saw a lot jewelry on her chest of drawers so I started to walk against the right corner. But then of course I hit my toe against the big bed and the pain through my body made me to yell "FUCK!!!"

Jennas P.O.V

"FUCK!!!"

I opened my eyes in shock. Who the hell was that? I sat up in my bed and my eyes met a light-brown haired boys ice-blue eyes. I could see pain and now fear in his eyes. I felt a huge lump of fear in my stomach. What did this guy want me? Why was he here? My head felt clumsy and I started to scream. The boy looked at me with more fear like he just realised what I was doing. 

"Fuck fuck fuck" he said. 

I felt like I was going to die so I reached after my phone and decided to call 911. He saw my move, so he took out a gun from his belt and pointed it at me. 

"No, don't do that, darling"  

He had now realised that he was the one with more power, so he gave me a big smirk. I nearly touched my phone and he said again:

"I said, don't do that darling" He still had his awful smirk. "You know, I can easily shoot you"

I stopped reaching after my phone and sat up again. I couldn't breathe. My whole body was paralyzed.

"What are taking you so long?" Another calm and familiar voice said.

Wait?! It was another one too?! I started to cry and I felt so dizzy. The other boy came into the bedroom, but it was too dark so I couldn't see his face.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?!" The boy with the familiar voice said. "She hasn't done anything!"

"She tried to call the cops mate, what the fuck am I supposed to do?" He chuckled. "Let them catch us?"

"No, of course not.. But you don't have to shoot her.."

"Shit mate, why do you care?"

 I breathed and gathered courage.

"P-Please don't s-shoot me" I said. 

The light-brown haired boy turned his head against me and put the gun down. He still had his awful smirk and when he saw that I was crying, he just chuckled again. That fucking idiot.

The other boy started to get out of my bedroom, but he turned around one last time and looked at me. He had his head down, like he was sad over something. Before he continued he said:

"Finally. C'mon now Louis, let's go" 

Wait what?! Louis..?

Dun dun dun...

I'm so happy that people are reading and voting.  Thank you sooo much.

Can I get 30 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter?

Tell your friends about my story and I will love you forever.

I love you all a looot, keep reading, voting and comment.

- A xx