chapter 8

chapter 8

"EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR NOW"

-

I turned around quick and I saw like 8-9 men running with guns into the bank. I took a few steps back and looked at Daniel, and I can tell that he looked more scared than me. I felt the panic coming in my stomach because I don't know what to do. 

I saw Jade was running against me and she looked really scared. "What the hell is going on?!" she shouted and looked around. My heart was beating like crazy.

"I SAID EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR, NOW" One of the men said. All the customers started to run around and it was totally chaos.

Then I heard a gunshot, and everyone became silent. Did they shot someone?! I quickly turned around and faced all the 9 robbers, all with black masks. It was completely silent and everyone around was laying on the floor, and most of them were crying. Then I realised that I were the only one who stood up, but I couldn't sit down. My body was paralyzed.

"Jenna, sit down" Daniel whispered. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I was too scared and I was in chock. "Jenna please" he whispered again. "They will shoot you"

"Are you deaf?!" one of the robbers said. "Sit down you little bitch" I swallowed as he pointed his gun at me and the whole room inhaled. 

"Hey man, don't be mean" Another robber suddenly said. But it wasn't a unknown voice, it was Harry. Then I realised, this is the robbery they were talking about earlier. All the 9 boys. I counted them now, it was 9 here too. 

"Are you serious H..?" The one with the gun started but he interrupted himself. It was dead silent and everybody looked at the one with the gun. "U-Uh, let's start" He finally breathed out. They all nodded and started to walk around all the people on the floor. One guy started talking as I saw Harry was on his way over to me. 

"So everyone" The guy started. "As long as you don't even try to call the cops, we'll be nice" They all walked around and laughed at the scared people. Then suddenly Harry was next to me. 

"Just because you're such a bad girl" He whispered in my ear and I got goosebumps. "You have to show us where all the money is"

I swallowed hard and tried to breath normally. 

"C'mon now, Jenna" he whispered again and took his hands around my waist and I gasped. I was still in chock so I couldn't fight back. 

"I-I don't know where they a-are" I stammered. That wasn't true. I know exactly where they are, I have the key and that stuff. But hey, it's a robber. I don't want them to have all the money.

He leaned closer to me. "I know you're lying, love" His grip became tighter.

His large hands was tight around me. "Ouch" I breathed out. 

"Oh, sorry" he said. "Does it hurt?" 

What? Why did he ask that? It's not like he cares.. is it?

"Uh yeah" I said confusedly and to my surprise his grip became looser. So.. maybe he cares. Wait, no. He's still a bad boy. Right now, he's in this bank and threatening people with his gang because he needs money. 

Harry pulled me around to the big strongbox. I know it's ridiculous that we still have a strongbox, I think so too, but the bosses likes it this way so we have nothing to say. There was a big door with a lot of locks. Two more people from his gang standed right behind us and I started to shake. I was so scared right now. There was people in the same room as I, with guns. They will kill someone if someone tries to call the cops. 

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" One of the guys suddenly said and his voice broke. He seemed more nervous then I am. "O-Open it" He was walking against me and pushed me against the wall. It hurted really much in. I laid on the cold hard ground and tried to hold back my tears that started to come. 

Harry turned around at the guy and he seemed really pissed. "What the fuck Ash?!" He said and his voice was really angry. 

The guy "Ash" looked at Harry and his eyes became big. I could see his fear. "I-I'm sorry, I thought it w-would help.."

"It doesn't, you cunt"

Harry turned his head to me. "Are you alright?" 

I nodded, what was I supposed to do? He stretched out his hand and I took it. He dragged me up and I was now standing on my feet again. 

"Now" he said. "Please give us the key so we can finish our work" He stretched out his hand and for a second he actually thought that I was going to give him the key. 

"I said that I don't have one" I tried to sound brave, but my voice broke.. as usual. Sigh. Everytime I try to sound brave it always ends up like i'm a.. dork. 

Harry looked at me for a second and then he groaned loudly at the same time as he rolled his eyes. He leaned closer and closer to me. Suddenly I felt his hands on my butt and my eyes became big. I looked at him and I could see through his mask that he had his stupid.. but beautiful smirk. I was about to say something when I realised what he was doing. He took my keys, that bastard. So his hands released from my butt and then he had my keys. He chuckled at me and he had his smirk again.

"Liar" he said as he dangled my keys in his hand. "Take her back to the others" 

The "Ash" guy pulled me away to the others who laid on the floor. They all looked at me with their scared and crying faces. He let me go and I rushed over to Daniel and sat down next to him.

"What the fuck did they do to you?!" he whispered and he seemed scared. Jade was sitting next to him and she looked scared too, really scared. 

"Nothing really, they just took my keys.."

"Fuck no" Daniel sighed. "Now they have access to all the money!"

Then suddenly Jade leaned forward to us. "We have to do something, they can't get away with this"

-

Sorry for this bad chapter. I was really stressed during I wrote this. :(

But.. I just want to tell you guys.. I'LL SEE 5SOS IN 18 DAYS AND I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED. 

Well, continue to read, vote and comment. Ily guys soooo much. You make me happy.

- A xx