Kol Mikaelson

Requested by @Grier_Girl1107

--------Smut--------

I opened Kol's bathroom door "ey yo, Kol-"

I stopped in dead tracks when i saw him standing there, a towel hanging loosely around his waist and he was using another towel to dry his damp hair.

Kol looked at me "something off, darling?"

I bit my lip trying to control myself a bit.

Damon turned me into a vampire days ago and i'm still kinda getting used to all these feeligs. Especially the sexual part of being a vampire. 

Me "you know what, i forgot. keeo going"

I walked back into the room clossing the door behind me. I could hear him chuckle to himself. I walked downstairs into the kitchen of the Mikaelson Mansion. 

Suddenly i heard behind me "Care to explain what just happened?"

I sat down on the island and Kol appeard infront of me with only sweatpants on wich were hanging dangerously low. I bit my lip. 

Kol "As much as i enjoy making you drool but i'm dying to know what just happened, darling"

I looked at ihm. He was smirking. 

Kol "I knew you were sexually attrakted to me before you turned but now? darling, i can tell you're getting wet for me by only standing shirtless in front of you"

I bit my lip. Kol leaned closer to me. 

Kol smirked"You know, i'm gonna watch some TV now"

Then he walked into the living room. My jaw droped. Bastard. He knew how to play right.

I followed him and saw him sitting down on the couch. 

Me "What was that?"

Kol " You were perving at me, darling" 

I shot back "you're perving at me since the day we met"

I sat down on the couch next to him.

I could feel him trailing up my inner thigh he parted my legs.

I sucked in a breath "Kol"

He looked up to me and then back down to my thigh under the hemline of my shorts. 

Kol "I see you getting wetter by the second, darling. And i don't even have started yet"

He grinned and he pressed his lips on mine, removing his hand from my thigh and holding my cheeks in his palms to hold pull me close. 

He pulled away and I grabbed him by the shoulders, pushing him to sit upright on the sofa and i ran your fingertips over his stomach and traced the defined lines of his abs and then the v-line that trailed into his boxers. 

I bit my life "I hate how you can make me wet by just looking at me"

Kol smirked "I love it"

He slowly unbottoned my short, pulling them down slightly and then kicking them off from my feet. 

Kol's eyes turned black  "Lace." 

I traced the large vein in his bicep and swiveled my hips once over his.

He sucked in a breath.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him needly. Kol squeezed my ass and dug his nails into the lace material. I couldn't hold back a moan.

Kol "You really are as wet as you claim. I can feel you through the sweatpants, darling."

He kissed down my neck and muttered "Letting you turn yourself into a vampire is the best thing that coud ever happen to me"

Suddenly he pinned me underneath him on the Sofa and parted my legs. I could feel his erection bewteen my legs. I don't even remember in wich part he took off my panties and his sweats. 

Kol suddenly thrutsed in me. I Moaned out. 

I moaned out "Keep going"

Kol moaned out "Good girl."

I moaned out "Kol, i'm close"

Kol "be a good girl and come for me"

I just let go and tossed my head back, clawing at the sofa and scratching the leather.

I screamed "Fucking hell, KOl!"

He came right after me letting himself fall on top of me. 

I tried to catch my breath. 

Kol "I love you so much, darling"

Me "i love you too"