Stefan| First Date+Kiss

I waited for Stefan at my house

I waited for Stefan at my house. Well, it was Niks house but we lived in it. I walked downstairs and thank god i only saw Elijah.

Me "Where is everyone?"

I walked to him and sat next to him on the couch. He was reading a book.

Elijah "Niklaus is looking for Werewolfs. Rebeka is shoping and Kol is drinking"

Me "And you are here and reading"

Elijah "And you are going out with the youngest Salvator"

My jaw droped "who told you that?"

Elijah "Kol. He was in the Grill looking for someone to feed on and overheard your conversation with Stefan Salvator. "

Me "What exactly did he tell you?"

Elijah "That a guy flirted with you, Stefan came and kissed you. Then he asked you out"

Me "He didn't tell Nik, did he?"

Elijah "I think if Niklaus knew, Stefan wouldn't be alive anymore"

Me "And you don't care about that or...?"

Elijah "of course i care about that. But you are not like Rebeka. You are not falling for every man who looks at you. Besides that, you are an original. You can protect yourself"

I smiled "You are the best brother, 'lijah"

Elijah "Till he breaks your heart, then i'll make him pay"

I giggled. The door bell rang. Elijah layd his book on the table and walked to the door. I followed him.

Me "Elijah, don't"

He opened the door and Stefan stood there with flowers. I smiled.

Me "You didn't had to do that"

Stefan "but i wanted to"

I took the flowers. 

Me "Let me put them in a Vase."

He smiled to me. I turned around and gave Elijah a warning look.

I walked in the kitchen end put them in a Vase full Water. I smelled on them and smiled. Sweet. Then i walked back to the door. I huged Elijah goodbye. He went back to the living room. 

Stefan "Can we go?"

Me "Yep"

We walked to his car and he opened my door. 

Me "Thank you"

Stefan closed my door and he walked to his side and got in. He drove.

He drove us the the funfair.

I smiled as i saw the lights. He parked his car, got out, walked to my side and opened my door. I got out.  We slowly walked through the fair. Kids were running and laughing around.