The Next Day

Damon

I was sitting on the living room sofa. Damon was taking a shower. Stefan had failed to get Damon to stop acting like the roadrunner and get sobber. I finally then got him to stop and get under the shower. 

Stefan sat down on the other sofa in front of me. 

Stefan "How exactly did you get Damon to take a cold shower again?"

I shrugged and smirked.

Damon walked downstais and to us. He sat down next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder but i just speeded onto the other sofa next to Stefan. 

Damon groaned annoyed "are you for real, baby?"

Stefan looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I looked at Damon "i told you to stop speeding around or we're not gonna have sex for a while but you didn't listen. Then Stefan came and you didn't listen. You heard me later when i said "No sex, No kissing, not even touching" You still didn't listen. I had to shoot you with one of Alaric's vervain arrows to stop you"

Stefan laughed at his brother "you're not gonna get laid in a while, Damon"

I chuckled. 

Damon looked at me pissed off "You can't be serious, babe"

I nodded "i am serious, babe. You are not getting anything for a long time."

Stefan "You sleep in the same bed"

I shook my head "He's gonna sleep on the couch"

Damon groaned annoyed again "seriously?"

I stood up and nodded "I'm gonna meet Caroline at the grill. See you, guys, later"

I walked to the door. 

Damon yelled after me "You won't be able to resist me for long, babe!."

Me "Whatever"

Stefan

I walked back into the bedroom with a cup of coffee in my hand. 

Me "Stefan!?"

He came out of the bathroom. 

Stefan pleaded whispering "Can you please keep it down a bit?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed. I walked to him.

Me "Here"

Stefan groaned again "please, keep it down"

I rolled my eyes and whispered "like that?"

Stefan "it will do "

He grabbed the coffee.

I sat down next to him. 

Stefan took a sip. 

I whispered "Do you wanna know what happened last night?"

Stefan shook his head. 

I whispered "do you even remember anything from last night?"

Stefan "Klaus, Rebekah, Alcohol, standing on one leg. That's all"

I chuckled "You were quite entertaining last night. Took me long to get you out of there"

Stefan shook his head "i-i don't wanna know. I really don't wanna know. "

I joked"if you could've seen yourself last night. You would be so proud of yourself"

Stefan stood up and handed me his coffee "I'm gonna take a shower"