You Defend Him In A Fight With Your Siblings/ Friends

Damon

Me "I love him, Caroline. "

Caroline "You know what shit he put me through?"

Caroline was pissed off at me and Damon's relationship.

Me "And i'm sorry for that, Care. "

Carol scoffed "Damon and i are friends. But i don't think he is a relationship guy. No, I know he isn't one for relationships"

I raised an eyebrow at her "He obviously is. He changed, Care. I love him and he loves me. He did bad things in his past and i'm sorry for what he did to you but i'm happy with him"

Caroline sighed and calmed down.

Me "You are like a sister to me *i shoke my head* no, you're not like my sister, you are my sister. And i love you, Care. But can't you see that i'm happy with him... That i love him even when i did all those things?. He changed Caroline. He doesn't pull that shit anymore. "

Caroline huged me "come here."

I huged her back .

Caroline"I don't want you to get hurt because of him"

I shoke my head "I won't, Care. "

Stefan

Elijah "He's got his ripper side, Y/N"

Becka "he can be an ass when his feelings are off"

Nik "Well, i found him amused when his feelings were off"

Elijah and Becka glared at him but then looked back to me. 

Elijah "I'm not found of the Salvatores, you know that"

Becka sighed "Well, at least she fell for the good one"

Nik chuckled "i wouldn't call him that"

They glared at Nik. Again.

Nik looked at me "He can be mean, when his feelings are off. "

Me "But they aren't. I won't let that happen"

Becka "But what if? hm?. I mean he could jump back in bed with El-"

Me "Don't dare saying her name"

Bekah "You know who i mean"

I nodded.

Elijah "We don't want to see you get hurt."

Kol"If you want me to kill him, just say it"

I shoke my head. I looked at them.

Me "Listen, guys, i love you but shut up!"

They looked at me suprised. 

Me "I know how Vampires are when they have their feelings off. I know how Stefan can be and i know what he did. He told me everything. Besides, Stefan's feeling are on and i won't let him turn it off. I love him. So don't you dare getting involved in my relationship. It's non of your  bloddy buisness. "

Nik "We are telling you the truth"

Me "I'm the only one of us who is in a relationship, all right? hm? can you see the differents? because i can. I love this guy. And i'm not going to let you talk about him like that. And honestly, i thought i could expect a little support from my family. From the people who love me and want the best for me. "

They all looked speechless.

I stood up and walked to the door. Nik speeded in my way "Where do you think are you going, sister?"