Kol Mikaelson

Requested by @Abbey_Void

-----------------------------------

I sighed and looked at my phone. Kol was going to meet me at the bar but he's late. Again. He's lucky i love him. 

The bartender asked me "Want anything?"

I shook my head "no, thanks"

Suddenly someone came up behind me. I expected it to be Kol but it was my ex Damon. Oh boy. 

Damon "You're not gonna drink? That's a new"

I sighed annoyed and got off the stool. I made my way to the door but Damon grabbed my wrist and spun me around. 

Damon "Wait, i'm sorry"

I looked at him "Let go of me"

He let go of me. 

I a hand on my hip "What do you want?"

Damon took a deep breath "I-i-i want you back"

Me "oh my god, are you for real? You broke up with Me!"

Damon "Doesn't mean i don't love you anymore"

I sighed and shook my head "you know what, i'm not in the mood to discuss this with you."

I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. Again. 

My eyes turned red and i growled at him "I said i'm not in the mood"

Damon didn't let go "You may be an alpha but you won't bite me. you love me"

I shook my head "i don't love you anymore, Damon. Just leave me alone"

Damon "You're lying"

My eyes turned back to their normal color. 

I shook my head "i'm not a liar like you, Damon. I moved on, why can't you?"

Damon sighed "Because i love you, Abbey"

Me "That's not my problem, Damon. I'm in love with Kol! i love him"

Suddenly i felt a hand on my lower back "i heard my name"

He smiled at me. He put a hand on my cheek and the other hand on my waist and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. 

Kol hates Damon. Of course he would kiss me in front of my ex just to piss him off. I didn't care. 

Kol let go of me and turned to Damon who looked pissed off. Kol put an arm around my shoulders and smirked.

Kol "Back off, Salvatore, she's mine"