You Give Them The Silent Treatment

Damon

I was pissed off at Damon for not telling me that Kathrine was in town. 

Flashback:

Î sat in the grill with Stefan. Damon was god knows where doing god knows what. 

Me "You have no idea where he is?"

He shoke his head.

I woke up alone at his place and haven't heard of him since then.

Stefan "He is Damon"

I laughed. He laughed with me. My laugh faded as i saw who walked through the door. My jaw droped and i clenched my jaw.

Me "well, that's not Elena"

Stefan looked to the door.

Damon stood there with a smirking Kathrine by his side. She was smirking at me.

Flashback end.

I was sitting in the Grill, drinking my Bourbon. I was on Glas number 6. 

Stefan walked in and sat don next to me.

Me "If he sent you to look for me then tell him to fuck off"

Stefan chuckled "I came on my own. Look, he didn't know that she was in town. Neither did i."

Me "She killed me and took off. He knows that. I killed my best friend because of her. He could have sent me at least a text or something. But showing up in the grill with his long lost ex- sorry but no"

Stefan "You haven't talked to him?"

Me "Silent Treatment"

Stefan "you are mad"

Me "Pissed off"

I took another sip of it.

Stefan "I don't think it'll last long"

I gave him a confiused look but then someone sat down beside me. Damon.

Damon "Still mad?"

I took another sip.

Stefan looked at him.

Damon "Come on, Y/N, you can't be mad at me. Nothing happened "

Stefan gave him an 'did you seriously just said that?' look.

Damon "talk to me. please."

He then took my drink out of my hand and drank it.

Damon "Don't gave me the silent treatment"

I looked at him.

Me " I don't want her here"

Damon "I don't want her in my life"

He smirked at me. 

Me "You had no right "

Damon "I'm sorry, baby, it won't happen again"

Me "Good"

We smirked at eachother.

Stefan 

I was in Stefans room waiting for him. And that since 1 hour. Damon had told me that he had to help Elena with god knows what. 

After a while i got a text from Nik saying that he needed to talk to me about something.

So i stood up and grabed my stuff. As i leaned down for my bag i heard footsteps. Stefan. 

I just grabed my bag and tried to walk past him out. But he grabed my arm and held me back.