You Wear Something Of His

Damon

I felt someone shaking me. 

I groaned "not now"

I was sleeping but my lovely boyfriend wants me to get up. I shoke me again. 

I groaned "Let me sleep"

Damon started kissing my neck. I pushed him off me. 

Me "I just wanna sleep. It's saturday morning for fucks sake"

Damon "We wanted to hang out with Rick, remember?"

Me "Let me die"

I pulled the covers over me. Damon jerked them off me. I growled and looked at him. 

I growled "Do you have a dead wish? hm?"

Damon just smirked "Get ready. I'm gonna get you a coffee"

I growled at him but then whined. He left the room. 

I stood up and walked to my drawer. I opened it. I took my underwaer out and looked for clothes. I sighed. I don't have any fresh clothes here. 

I walked to his drawer and opened it. I took one of his shirts out and went shower.

After the shower i brushed my teeth and my hair. I put my underwear on and bra. Then i put his shirt on. I walked back to his room and put my plateau ankle boots on. Damon walked inside. 

He smirked when he saw me "you look good in my clothes"

I rolled my eyes at him "Can we go?"

He nodded. He went to grab his leather jacket, wich was laying on the bed next to me, but i grabbed it faster. 

He raised an eyebrow at me.

Me "You wanted me to get up. Now i'm taking your clothes"

He smirked. I put the jacket on and he put an arm around my shoulders. 

Stefan

Stefan and i were sitting in my room. Bored. I had put my head on his shoulder and sighed. 

Stefan sighed "All right, go get dressed into something compfy. "

I looked at him confiused.

Stefan "Netflix and Chill?"

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. 

I got up and he walked downstairs. I walked to my drawer. I took my shirt off and took an oversized sweatshirt out and put it on. Then i took my pants off and put some knee high socks on.

Stefan walked inside with chocolate and candy. We sat down on the bed and i turned my TV on. 

Me "What do you want to watch?"

But i got no answer. 

Me "Stefan?"

I looked at him but he just smiled at me. 

Me "Stef?"

Stefan "Nice sweatshirt"

I looked at him confused but then loked at it. I blushed. It was one of his. I looked back to him. 

I smirked "I know"

He chuckled "Watch what you want"

He took a bite of his cookie.

I smiled and searched through the movies. 

Klaus