Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Love's A Game

•Niki's P.O.V•

I texted Ethan again. " Then who was the girl in the bathtub, this morning?", I pressed send. His phone vibrated and he picked it up. He then started to type. ' Shh, I was drunk okay..'

' But last night you said that you were with your girlfriend!', I typed faster.

' OKAY. Don't tell anyone. Please .', he replied. I sighed and stared at him. He seemed to notice and smiled forcefully, showing his teeth. I raised an eyebrow. But then, how can someone who looks so good. DATE TWO GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME. I take my words back, he might have more than two. Oh yeah, play boys or may I say f**k boys. The ones who look sooo good.

I nudged Jade , "can we go now? I'm feeling a lil bit bored..", I whispered to her ear. She nodded, " sorry guys , but we gotta go. Have something else to do", Jade smiled and stood up. I followed her movements.

" Happy birthday Betty! Again..", she giggled. This. Girl. Oh. My. God. I awkwardly smiled, but heh, I focused on Ethan obviously since he's the only one I know. Besides Jade. Ethan waved a little, just so Betty doesn't see.

•••

" The food was great wasn't it?", Jade enthusiastically said. " Yeah..", I focused on the window. " Hey. Are you sure you're okay?", "You were just fine when we came there..," she continued. " Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled. She nodded and continued to drive. Leaving an awkward silence.

Jade dropped me off at my house. I sighed as I walked in. " Why is life so complicated?". I went to the kitchen and took some popcorn and Doritos. Too lazy to change my clothes.

Now it's just me, my self and I. I plopped down. At the couch and turned on the TV. The Vow was playing. Great. More love stories.

Snacking plus The Vow is fine. Just as I was in the middle of the movie, the door bell rang. I groaned, who is it now. I opened the door. Seeing Roi with a frown. He quickly went in and pinned me on the wall. " Roi what the f--", he crashes his lips into mine. I didn't respond at first but soon then I decided to play along. He bit my lower lip and continued by licking on it, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth. Our tongues fighting. I put my arms around his neck as his hands were on my waist. I pushed him away gently to catch my breath.

I eyed him from head to toe. He was wearing a dark blue beanie, ripped jeans, a grey t shirt with a sweater on. " Why are you here.. so suddenly ? Without texting me", I raised an eyebrow. He shrugged, " we broke up". He walked to the couch. " Nicole?", " Yeah".

"Oh...", My mouth made an 'O' shape. I felt weird. So every time he breaks up with someone, he'll just go back to me? He's using me.. cool. Just then I asked him what I've been wanting to ask. " You don't have feelings for me right?".

•Roi's P.O.V•

My eyes widened at her question. This is what I fear. Girls falling for me, even after they already did. If I say no... Then she'll be mad. If I say yes, she'll be even more heart broken. "Roi.", She waved.

" Sorry..I kinda dozed off..", I looked down. Not knowing what to say. She rolled her eyes. " So?", She asked. " Um..". Shit. "I...",

"You know what? Forget it", she stood up from the couch and stormed out of the living room. She went upstairs, stomping her feet. I sighed knowing that I messed up. I decided to leave...

•Niki's P.O.V•

I peeked a little. From the stairs and saw that he left. Yup. Just as I thought. Hold your tears Nik... Hold it.. nope. I can't. Tears went down like a waterfall. Every tear hurts me. I sobbed and sobbed.

I went into my room still sobbing. Why am I even crying? He's not worth to cry for! I stared at the window for awhile. Distracting myself from all the negative thoughts I have. But then everything would come flushing into my mind again. Making me cry. Why am I like this? What have I done in the past that made my present like this...?

Maybe I just have to hold on a lil longer. I changed into my pyjamas. I turned on my laptop and went to Instagram. It's where I'm free. I scrolled and saw post of Ethan and Betty.

' happy birthday love xx' he was kissing Betty on her cheek. I don't know how he's kissing her with all that make up. Ew. I sighed. Even if he's a f**k boy, he was still happy. Me being single here hurts. I've been single since Roi and i's break up. He's just a friend.. Roi too. He's just a freaking friend. They're all my friends. I didnt realize I was crying till someone rang the doorbell, again. The f**k do they want.

••
A\N
SURPRISE UPDATEEE. IT IS A SUNDAYYY. YAYYY. okay okay. Been a long time since I've wrote Roi's pov. I know it's kinda short. There's more to come. I promise. Ehe. I just can't wait. But then I feel like u guys gonna be bored of it somehow. But y know what? I'll keep on writing. Cuz why not.

Still not gonna update Our Love And The Island :( too lazy. I have the chapter written but then my fingers won't let me type.

Okay, see you in less than a month again!

Yash loves youuuu 👽💕

Another story by me: Our Love & The Island 💚